Ok, I have a basic idea of what kinda setup i want to do, but i'm doing one final check to make sure my shocks are the correct length and that the jeep will set level. Dont wanna blow all this money on jeep crap and then realize my setup is all wrong.

This will be my setup when all is said and done (this is tenative of course)

255/70 Revos
Bilstein 5150s (22.5" extended is the size i believe i need to run, 14.17" collapsed, 8.33" travel...255/70 valving)
some form of BB (btw i sit on UC coils right now). more in the front than in the rear to level the POS out, the final amounts have yet to be determined because i dont know exactly how much room i have before i max out the shocks. probably will end up being like 1.5" up front and .75" out back.
bar pin eliminators & JKS upper shock conversions.
WJ Shock Mount kit
and probably a JKS trackbar with some of them uber hard bushings.

Jeez this jeepin' thing is alot of money.

Ok so anyhow, the BPE's add .4" to the extended length of the shocks, so installed it is 22.9" now- OK so i think that makes it good for 1.5" of lift or something.

what really throws me off is on KOR the description for the JKS conversions says that the "reduce the static ride height of the shock by 1.10 inches.........which translates into 1.10 inches more droop for your suspension." --- OK, but does this mean that it lowers the height of the Jeep ???????

I have a basic understanding of coil suspension and how it works...but i always thought that the coils themselves controls the height i.e. the shocks dont play a roll in height. Is this correct, or am i wrong? If so approximately what will the 5150s do to my stance? What will the JKS upper conversions do to my stance?

Lastly, how will the 5150s ride on a mostly stock Heep? I'm going with the Performance (255/70) valving, looking for a stiff ride. the UC coils are i believe 830 lbs-rated.

Please help