Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveZJ View Post
Sounds like you're on the right track. IRO makes some good stuff. I was at their shop talking to Darrick earlier this year and he said they're working on full length stiffeners, so keep an eye out for those. I'm waiting for him to finish up the ZJ ones. Darrick has put a lot into the equipment in his shop too to help with that stuff. They can load up 2 sheets of steel when they leave for the day and come back the next morning to a bunch of sweet parts all laser cut. The ones I bought (not IRO) for the rear of my current ZJ were done by hand with a plasma and the fit was garbage. Looking forward to see what Darrick and his guys come up with.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks, good info. I might reach out to them about the ETA on the full-length version. My WJ was super clean and had never been wheeled, so I think the unibody is in great shape. I want to take care of it before I start doing much wheeling. I'm running a mild trail this weekend (rated for stock 4wds) but that's about all I want to do before I get some bracing in.

-TJ