Thread: Final preparations for Moab

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76 Re: Final preparations for Moab 
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinF
    I was making a few minor adjustments to the steering in the shop yesterday, and the drag link literally fell off in my hands, on BOTH ends.
    YIKES!!! If I recall correctly, you're riding a couple inches higher than me - and you probably wheel that thing a LOT harder than I do - but we pretty much have IDENTICAL steering setups! I just looked everything over today though, and it looks good. . .glad you're OK, sorry you won't have the KOR ZJ there this year.

Today was kind of interesting, I went to have the radiator flushed and noticed it leaking - ACK!! I also noticed a lot of cracks in the serpentine belt, so I replaced it too (and now have a crusty spare). After the new radiator was in, I was driving around and the "check engine" light went off. I stopped by the shop and the code came up indicating that it was the MAP sensor. DOH!! So I spent my food money for Moab. Good thing I already paid for the banquet!

We'll be heading out around noon tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you all at the M&G!
    '98 ZJ 5.2L with 7" KOR lift, 35x12.5 MT/R's
    D30HP 760 axles/u-joints with Ox in front, 8.8 with Detroit in rear

Build and offroad pics at jeepsite.net

2. #77 Re: Final preparations for Moab 
    Hi,

Anyone here in Moab yet (Wednesday afternoon) ???
    Anyone meeting for dinner tonight ?
    Moab Brew anyone ???
    Looking to go hit a trail on Thursday, How about it ?

Thanks,
    Ron

Stop by Bowen Inn- Moab. UT.
    95 ZJ 5.2L/ Atlas II/ 8.5" Custom R.E.L.A. Kit with 35" MTR's on MT true beadlocks/ Ft Tera 50 with 31-spline alloy shafts/ Rear Tera 60 with 35-spline alloy shafts/ ARB's/ 4.56 gears/ winch/ FT & Rear bumpers/ custom rock sliders/ etc. etc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread Information