Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
little Zj that could: Front end fix - Page 3

Thread: little Zj that could: Front end fix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    a few more of today, Ill get some more up of the group later. I found out now I need to trim the fenders now, does this ever end?
    Attached Images      
    08 tundra double cab 5.7 4x4

I am jeepless at the moment.

Sold- Stock 03 WJ, 4.7HO. lift coming soon.

Sold-97 ZJ laredo 4.0, 242 RE BB, 31" BFG MTs, custom rear storage boxs, magnaflow hi flow cat, flow 70 series, 2.5 inch exhaust, jks quicker discos and some other crap
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2221028

2. #52 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter ogdak's Avatar
    nice pic's,
    start trimming?
    Jeep ZJ 5.2Ltd '94 "To much to do"
    Build
    Dutch version
    Picture's off events we went to

3. #53 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    The Oil Dude MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    No it NEVER ends.

I too need to trim some out, I am planning to take out all the way to the crease, just going to cut right along the crease the entire length of the fenders, and then trim the TR bumper to match that line.

Of course this is not high on my list.
    Your #1 Source for Amsoil Lubricants

Lube it or Loose it!

4. #54 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 

5. #55 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    got a few more pics, I also ordered longer bump stops for the front just never had time to put them in. just a little less flex and Ill do a little more triming
    Attached Images     
    Last edited by violatedppl; 06-13-2006 at 11:53 PM.

Sold-97 ZJ laredo 4.0, 242 RE BB, 31" BFG MTs, custom rear storage boxs, magnaflow hi flow cat, flow 70 series, 2.5 inch exhaust, jks quicker discos and some other crap

6. #56 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    new picks of the install of the rock ring donated by jeepers and creepers, sorry its taken so long but it got to the point of takin the 5 minutes and getting out their and doing it.
    Attached Images      

7. #57 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    I might be retarted... but I think youre SUPPOSED to weld on a guard to the ring...

example...

Nice finger

AW
    Solid HP60 40 Spline 300M shafts
    Built 14B. 40 Spline 300M shafts

Quote Originally Posted by DankNesS
    MallCrawlin is like the mafia... if someone doesnt vouch for you then they just rip into you on every post

8. #58 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    not from what I got, but its a good idea. when school starts up again Ill do something like that. what did you use by the way, just 1/4 in flat stock? and AW think you could plasma cut a little square out of that skid. Need to make a little mod to stop my vib problems.

9. #59 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    yeah, weld a guard onto the ring. w/o the guard it is kind of pointless other than stopping the cover from peeling back which is alot less likely (and much cheaper) than a dent in your gears

10. #60 Re: project: little zj that could: another run to hollister with a few pics 
    A little update, as some of you know or have read about my little problem with ball joints, and steering boxs. Finally got the jeep rolling again. Still need an alignment which I will take care of tommarrow morning. Basically rebuilt the front suspension. All new ball joints TRE's, new lower control arms, bushings were shot and beat to shit so.... oh and the fun part was the new steering box. Ripped an ear off of the old on I have no clue how but.... It was a fun morning at the junk yard, I dont think Ive ever been this sore after working on a vehicle. That box got fkn heavy. Well heres the damage to the box, one broken ear and one bent bolt. It had atleast 3/4 of play when I turned the wheel, didnt know it until I was looking at it while my Dad turned the well and went ah shit. Now just new shocks, steering stabalizer and prob new bushings for the uppers. but that will have to wait.
    Attached Images    

11. #61 Re: project: pay roll deduction, update 5-8, included exploded finger 
    Caucasian Sensation Staff ELLLLLIOTTTTT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by violatedppl View Post
    well my finger went between the skid and the floor jack and open it right up. no brake, but it has to be one of the worste pains I have ever had. worse that waking up from surgery with eight 2 inch long steel pins in 8 toes. this put that to shame.
    Are you ok?
    Ban Cowboy63b Fan Club Member #1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information