Thread: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only

1. #1 KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    Supporting Vendor GSSW Planner
    Grand Slam West Planner
    MallCrawlin Vendor
    Hi all...Kevin from KOR here. Just wanted to post up and let you guys know who we are and what we stand for.

The business was started in 2000 accidently...people on forums like MallCrawlin' kept asking me to build stuff for them. All our parts were designed off of our rigs, used on our rigs, and re-designed if we missed something the first time around due to the testing we do on our rigs. I own two ZJs, and have had 4 XJs previously, so we know our way around unibody Jeeps and how to structure the parts so that they don't add stressors to the very delicate unibody construction. We offer everything from rocker panel protection to long-arm lift kits, skid plates to bumpers, engine performance products to roof racks, and so much more. We believe in "Cowboy Ethics", (though I don't own a horse or a hat) and in treating others as you would your own family. We've grown by leaps and bounds in the last 6 years due to our honesty, integrity, and reputation for quality parts that fit right the first time. I look forward to the opportunity to assist you in your endeavor to build up your Cherokee or Grand, consulting you at the same time to assure that you don't buy parts that you don't need, don't want, or won't be a good investment, which leaves more money for OTHER stuff...like feeding the wife and children and stuff.

We are proud to have thousands of happy customers that keep coming back to us, which you can read their notes on our website HERE.

Thank you for the opportunity to assist!

Very Sincerely,
    Kevin, Cassie, Willa, Steve, and Jim.
    KevinsOffroad.com

2. #2 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    I'll vouch for Kevin on this one. I've spent thousands with him on my rig. He knows his shit when it comes to ZJs and parts, and builds some really good parts himself, too. Customer support is always awesome, and any problems I've had with my order were corrected quickly. I'll keep buying as long as I'm wheeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL ZJ
    it's a hobby that rarely makes good financial sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska ZJ
    I can proudly say that I am one of the "OG's" of mutilating a perfectly good luxury SUV.
    1996 V8, Claytons, HP30/D44a locked, ARB, winch, WJ brakes and high steer, 33s, some body damage.

3. #3 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    I'll vouch for Kevin on this one. I've spent thousands with him on my rig. He knows his shit when it comes to ZJs and parts, and builds some really good parts himself, too. Customer support is always awesome, and any problems I've had with my order were corrected quickly. I'll keep buying as long as I'm wheeling.

x2!!!!

4. #4 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    If I can say one thing about Kevin it's that he's genuinely helpful. I think it's a must for vendors in this industry to be concerned with customer service, and Kevin definitely is. Though I'm tending to make more of my own parts now, and have somewhat outgrown the need for certain prefab items, Kevin has still been invaluable in hooking me up with bushings and other things that I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on otherwise.

Cam

5. #5 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    Kevin's the best. It's always a pleasure to do business with someone like him.
    A chicken ain't nothing but a bird

6. #6 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    Pinch Yo Sack Pimp MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    Great Guy. Great Stuff. .....Buy IT!!
    EPIC POLYMER RACING
    Toyo Tires Offroad Race Team | EMF Rod Ends | Big Country Customs | Mulitia Muffler | VancouverWaterjet.com | Epic Polymer
    EPIC POLYMER RACING ULTRA 4 Buggy Build WJ Grand Cherokee

7. #7 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    The Oil Dude MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    I have to agree with the others, Kevin is a great guy, I had the opportunity to have dinner with him a year or so back, genuine guy.
    Your #1 Source for Amsoil Lubricants

Lube it or Loose it!

8. #8 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    I may not say a whole lot around here, but I will stand up for Kevin. He definitely takes customer service 'Above and Beyond' and provides a quality product. We run some of his pieces on both my ZJ and my wife's XJ with nothing but good to say.
    Slate 5.9...some stuff...more to come

9. #9 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Mtn WJ's Avatar
    Another Vouch for Kevin.

Good ol fashioned integrity in his business which is I am sure why it has grown the way it has. It is rare these days but more important than ever.

I too have bought a lot from him and never once a regret.

Keith S
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

10. #10 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    I personally know Kevin and he has great customer service.
    01WJ,6" with other do-dads...

11. #11 Re: KevinsOffroad.com - Specializing in ZJ/WJ/XJs only 
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveZJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jim3
    Originally Posted by Jim311
    x2!!!!
    x3!!!

man with all these thousands you'd think we would get dinner or something out of the guy, but Nooooooo....

lol good job kev, i saw you pulled your add from 4wd mag???
    [__] ||||||||| [__]

85 and sunny

Quote Originally Posted by Kraqa
    Phone numbers in canada are, Area code: (hoockey stick) blocker, helmet, puck- blocker, blocker, zambony, wayne gretsky.

Thread Information