Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Funniest shit I saw - Page 3

Thread: Funniest shit I saw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member GSSW Planner chadjans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveZJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraqa
    for 500 plus shipping i'l have you a set of front long arms at your door.

See, that's nice and all, but it's the rear one that's currently hanging by pigeon shit!!
    Lets get the pics on the net.....

Chad

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by chadjans

See, that's nice and all, but it's the rear one that's currently hanging by pigeon shit!!
    Lets get the pics on the net.....

Chad
    That involves actually crawling on the ground right now. After GSW and then putting the BB on Pam's ZJ the day after we got back, the last thing I want to see right now is the underside of a Jeep!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bustin' Loose
    Speaking of which...Tow hooks. How do you want me to get you the $$. How much is shipping? And what the hell did we agree to again as far as price????
    Holy shit...... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Did anyone else notice that Pam managed to make a post without using a smiley?!?!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krash80 View Post
    PS...to my knowledge i was not anally raped...but i did have some strange shits the next day.

I pay taxes so the government can pay for a bunch of white trash and shitbag illegals to have free medical care/welfare. Lovely.

Dave's Nurse Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by dasVettemeister
    Speaking of which...Tow hooks. How do you want me to get you the $$. How much is shipping? And what the hell did we agree to again as far as price????
    Holy shit...... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Did anyone else notice that Pam managed to make a post without using a smiley?!?!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
    Fuck you. I've done it before....I think.

Damn it. Now I'm gonna have to go back and check!!! Damn you to hell and back!!!!!

Edit:

okay okay...I do have a tendancy to use smilies often to excess....I'm an expressive person. why change now but that was not my first post without a single smiley. Not by a long shot. So there
    ~Pam -

"Pressure - it can turn a lump of coal into a flawless diamond - or an average person into a perfect basket case"

That was funny Pam. I am so easily amused. You made me laugh hard enough to almost cry. (fucking hernia)
    PS...to my knowledge i was not anally raped...but i did have some strange shits the next day.

I pay taxes so the government can pay for a bunch of white trash and shitbag illegals to have free medical care/welfare. Lovely.

What's the difference between front and rear longarms?

That was funny Pam. I am so easily amused. You made me laugh hard enough to almost cry. (fucking hernia)
    Quit hitting on her dude, she's engaged.

Gotta catch your own chick ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by ROKN ZJ
    Quit hitting on her dude, she's engaged.

Gotta catch your own chick ya know?
    Yeah, right..... I'm hitting on Pam. Makes a lot of sense. Crawl back under your rock you jackass. Quit letting our banter distract you from jacking off, you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.

Grand Slam West Planner
    Staff

yeah but it's the front ones that are FUBAR'd at the moment. The rear one is at least holding even though it's hanging by pigeon shit.

And RoKn...now THAT's some funny shit. You boys can hit on me all you want...you just can't touch.

Besides, DVM is entirely too bitter to be hitting on any chick. I'm more asexual to him and slightly amusing upon occasion.
    ~Pam -

"Pressure - it can turn a lump of coal into a flawless diamond - or an average person into a perfect basket case"

Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin

yeah but it's the front ones that are FUBAR'd at the moment. The rear one is at least holding even though it's hanging by pigeon shit.

The front ones aren't THAT fubar'd!! It drove just fine into work, I just gotta figure out how to get those UCA's from that dude for free, re-weld Chad's pigeon shit, swap the left rear axle shaft and she's back in prime form, well, that and rewelding the exhaust mount somehow someway.

Besides, DVM is entirely too bitter to be hitting on any chick. I'm more asexual to him and slightly amusing upon occasion.
    You are correct. We get this fucked up comedic banter going back and forth with neither one of us getting offended. I love it.

Here's a smiley for ya.

Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    We get this fucked up comedic banter going back and forth with neither one of us getting offended.
    I think I've determined it's damn near impossible to offend Pam. After Ron and Geoff's comment about "crevice" and her not getting pissed I was pretty sure. THEN Ron went and trumped that, said that Pam is robbing the cradle, and I'm robbing the Craftmatic Adjustable Bed!! She laughed!

Yeah, right..... I'm hitting on Pam. Makes a lot of sense. Crawl back under your rock you jackass. Quit letting our banter distract you from jacking off, you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.

Main Entry: 1joke
    Pronunciation: 'jOk
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
    1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
    2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative construction <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

BTW You really nailed me on the description

Quote Originally Posted by ROKN ZJ

Main Entry: 1joke
    Pronunciation: 'jOk
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
    1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
    2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative construction <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

BTW You really nailed me on the description

Gotcha. It's a tad difficult to tell sometimes. I have to remember that I'm no the only smartass in these here parts. If you were indeed joking, I'm sorry for being slightly harsh. I tend to be about as smooth as a train-wreck.

Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.
    So now you're stealing Pam's putdowns too???

you pre-pubescent pimple-necked fucktard.
    So now you're stealing Pam's putdowns too???
    It has a nice ring to it..... kinda rolls right off the tongue. What can I say, she's good. Actually, I only borrowed "pre-pubescent" from her; the rest has been a staple in my vocabulary for quite some time. I'm expanding my vocabulary. I can't stick with "doushbag" and "penis-wrinkle" forever, ya know?

How's that craft-matic bed workin' for you guys anyways? The WD-40 is on its way......

Grand Slam West Planner
    Staff
    I don't think I have ever called any one a pimple-neck fucktard...but it does kinda roll off the tongue. Have to keep that one in reserves. And I'm okay with him borrowing the pre-pubescent. Puma has a new nick name.

The craft-matic is working out just fine. Makes for some interesting positions. But the WD-40 hasn't arrived yet and the Carft-matic is getting a little squeeky...just ask Ron

Me? Offended? Just call me an old hag. Then I might pretend to be offended for about 2 minutes till I can't stop myself from laughing. If Ron can make comments about me taking so long in the morning cuz I need to "douche my crevase" I think it's safe to say it would be pretty hard to offend me. But the guys did a good job trying to at Hotel MC.
    ~Pam -

If Ron can make comments about me taking so long in the morning cuz I need to "douche my crevase" I think it's safe to say it would be pretty hard to offend me. But the guys did a good job trying to at Hotel MC.
    Nice! I wish I coulda been there for that......ummmm...... special comment.

I'm still laughing about the crack that I was hitting on you.....
    We all know I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too old for you.

Grand Slam West Planner
    Staff
    If Ron can make comments about me taking so long in the morning cuz I need to "douche my crevase" I think it's safe to say it would be pretty hard to offend me. But the guys did a good job trying to at Hotel MC.
    Nice! I wish I coulda been there for that......ummmm...... special comment.

I'm still laughing about the crack that I was hitting on you.....
    We all know I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too old for you.
    Oh yeah...the ummm, special comments were flying! It was a special kinda evening.

And you are past the quarter century mark aren't you? WAAAAAAAAAY to old for me. I like em young. Most of the guys 25+ just can't keep up.

OMG, I just remember...another funny..

Driving to Moab, Matt comes over the CB and says something to the effect of "Hey Pam, Canada wants to know how old you are." He apparently did not feel at liberty to say so being the good natured gal that I am, I tell him. (Even though it's rude to ask a girl her age)

Puma, in his infinate wisdom, compares my age to the age of the MT's!!!!!!! Ahhh...yes, his new user name is fitting. He's just lucky I'm not a violent person.
    ~Pam -

Gotcha. It's a tad difficult to tell sometimes. I have to remember that I'm no the only smartass in these here parts. If you were indeed joking, I'm sorry for being slightly harsh. I tend to be about as smooth as a train-wreck.
    I know it can be hard to tell when someones joking when they use a serious emoticon like the one of a smiley catching a chicken with a net.

Also you should work on your smack a tad, your cutdown might have been good for someone like Norton, but I'm a tad old for "pre-pubescent" references... For a good example of doing your reasearch and really knowing who your cutting down see Kraqa's post in the nodootabootit thread

Caucasian Sensation Staff ELLLLLIOTTTTT's Avatar
    Funny:

Getting buzzed off one flat tire

Matt's $9000 D30

Crevace/ Pam's golden crack

Seeing Vaj, the hawaiin tour guide

Puma, in his infinate wisdom, compares my age to the age of the MT's!!!!!!! Ahhh...yes, his new user name is fitting. He's just lucky I'm not a violent person.
    oh c'mon, the rockies aren't THAT old!

Admin
    What the hell happened to this thread!?

mildly amusing:

25. #75 Re: Funniest shit I saw 
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Btt for good memories.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast