Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Rebuilding BadZJ - Page 3

Thread: Rebuilding BadZJ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    can i get a front view of that as well?

Pinch Yo Sack Pimp MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff

EPIC POLYMER RACING
    Toyo Tires Offroad Race Team | EMF Rod Ends | Big Country Customs | Mulitia Muffler | VancouverWaterjet.com | Epic Polymer
    EPIC POLYMER RACING ULTRA 4 Buggy Build WJ Grand Cherokee

I'm helping on this build and you guys who say he doesnt listen to anything anyone says are dumb. Just because he doesnt want to change out his joints doesnt mean is isnt listening to you. If I told you ur johnny joints were shitty and would break, would you change to something else? Or would you make your own decision and not listen to what random people you dont know online say? Real builders dont go on this gay site and bitch and moan because someone doesnt take their advise, they just move on. I say leave the joints because they havent broken yet and he wheels the crap out of that thing. So get to bitchin and moanin again about how i am dumb for not listening to you too. Have fun with your bolt on lift kits and stock axles, pussies
    Grand Cherokee's are gay

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMunkey4
    I'm helping on this build and you guys who say he doesnt listen to anything anyone says are dumb. Just because he doesnt want to change out his joints doesnt mean is isnt listening to you. If I told you ur johnny joints were shitty and would break, would you change to something else? Or would you make your own decision and not listen to what random people you dont know online say? Real builders dont go on this gay site and bitch and moan because someone doesnt take their advise, they just move on. I say leave the joints because they havent broken yet and he wheels the crap out of that thing. So get to bitchin and moanin again about how i am dumb for not listening to you too. Have fun with your bolt on lift kits and stock axles, pussies
    Considering the source, I'd take ths sound advice and get rid of the shit joints. It's not like he's on JU where your getting a bunch of conflicting opinions, this is the mojority saying "you're wasting your time with those joints."

Regardless if he doesnt want to take that advice, it is his decision, but I say he's stupid doing so

PS does anyone here really have a bolt on lift kit? WTF?

Staff
    well i'm going to bit.....

First of all. This is an ellitest site. We know our shit. HE is doing the EXACT same thing i did 8 months ago and i'm already tryign to get rid of my front axle.

If you told me that my Johny joints were crap i woudl laugh in yoru face. JJ are a proven design and as far as i knwo i have never herd of anyone breaking them when installed properly in the proper double sheer setup.

You seem to have no clue who we are and what we do. Before you open your mouth and start to shit talk. i would findout who your speeking to. FO rall i knwo your some hick in the bush who gained acces to yoru friends computer and started a rant off of what he was tellign you. it seems this is so. Read through the post, the talk on the joints stopped on page 1 or two. since then there have beem liek 18 posts abotu tech or bitchign at him to move his jack stands so he DOESN"T DIE. If you noticed he did that.

So next time you come here shit talking, why dont' you realize that if you wana come here and kiss your friends ass hole in front of everyone that you shoudl wash your mouth out and brush yoru teeth before you speek. Shit and strawberry icecream dont' mix. Fuck off.
    EPIC POLYMER RACING
    Toyo Tires Offroad Race Team | EMF Rod Ends | Big Country Customs | Mulitia Muffler | VancouverWaterjet.com | Epic Polymer

GO KRAQA, GO KRAQA, GO KRAQA, GO KRAQA, GO!!!!!

badzj999,
    I am glad you moved the jacks. I did that once and ahd a flash of death just invisioning my jeep falling on me. Good move.
    Great build up. Keep it comin.

Their is a ton of good info/people on here, even though the motto is, "Welcome to MC, fuck off and eat shit, bitches!!!!"

well yes he is my friend, and yes we are rednecks and damn proud of it, and he was obviously trying to cause a little ruckus which it did.

I finally got my custom ordered 15x10 8 lug 3" backspaced black steel rock crawler rims and my tsm dana 60 disk brake conversion with parking brake calipers.....

i also took the axles to get gears set up to a semi local shop called Appalacian Offroad who are supposed to be awesome guys and are doing the gears for 200$ and axle which i thought was great.

its been a while since i updated my build, well as of this weekend i installed the subframe, installed both axles and have the jeep sitting on the rear tires ( still have to put the front hubs together for front). because i have to fly home from tennessee to virginia to work on the jeep it is very hard to find time to get up there. i will be finished with the entire install this weekend after i pick up my steering and rear driveshaft (im poor and have no $ right now for a front). and when i get home this weekend i will have pictures for you.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Admin

not finished but close
    Last edited by badzj999; 09-19-2005 at 01:18 PM.

damn it cant get pics to work, just go here to look at the lpics....
    http://community.webshots.com/album/351094935ngVlwI/1

12. #62 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    zj is now sitting on all 4 tires, just need to bleed brakes, adjust a few things like track bar and steering, and weld in the subframe and shell be ready to drive. > check these pics out...
    Last edited by badzj999; 09-19-2005 at 01:19 PM.

13. #63 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    Caucasian Sensation Staff ELLLLLIOTTTTT's Avatar
    that mofo is wiiiiddde. also just saw your wheels are 3" bs, why so much?
    Ban Cowboy63b Fan Club Member #1

14. #64 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 

15. #65 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 

the rims are 3" backspacing to clear the calipers

16. #66 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    Staff
    thats abotu as wide as mine. around 88" or so.
    EPIC POLYMER RACING

17. #67 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    The Oil Dude MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    Looking bas ass man. Keep up the good work.
    Your #1 Source for Amsoil Lubricants

Lube it or Loose it!

18. #68 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    i hope this is just camera angle...or that aint centered
    96 5.2 4" F2R 32x11.5 BFG AT

19. #69 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    thats exactly why i said i needed to adjust the TRACK BAR.

20. #70 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    shes all finished and i drove her down to tennessee this past weekend!!!

Last edited by badzj999; 10-20-2005 at 04:36 PM.

21. #71 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    ill be hitting windrock this weekend to give it a test and weed out any potential problems and also to finally take it offroad after not being able to for the past 10 months plus windrock is basically in my backyard.

22. #72 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    The Oil Dude MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    Congrats
    Your #1 Source for Amsoil Lubricants

Lube it or Loose it!

23. #73 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    Staff
    did you reuse the stock CA brakets for yoru lowers in the rear?
    EPIC POLYMER RACING

24. #74 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    Caucasian Sensation Staff ELLLLLIOTTTTT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badzj999
    ill be hitting windrock this weekend to give it a test and weed out any potential problems and also to finally take it offroad after not being able to for the past 10 months plus windrock is basically in my backyard.
    I'll give you $10 to run rattlerock, it is f-ing nuts.
    Ban Cowboy63b Fan Club Member #1

25. #75 Re: Rebuilding BadZJ 
    all the lowers r 3/16", o and dont worry rattle rock is on my list i cant wait

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information