Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Devil's Den Texas(3-26-05)

Thread: Devil's Den Texas(3-26-05)

1. #1 Devil's Den Texas(3-26-05) 
    Went down to the Devil's Den in San Antonio this past weekend to test the limits of my hard-core budget boost and massive 31 inchers. We arrived at the trail head about 8am, aired down, discoed, etc and hit the trail right away- the Den branches off in two main directions- the left takes you though trees, lots of mud and some fun hill climbs, while the right takes you down a dry creek that offers a variety of rock crawling. We headed to the rocks first and pretty much maxed out the travel and clearance on the WJ. The only major damage was a nice dent in my tail pipe and a couple of bent/dented/scrapped LCA mounts. I actually made it through several obstacles I thought only a big lift and larger tires would be able to handle. It's definately time to get some rocker protection on the thing though... I'm saving up the $$$ so I'll have them on by the time GSW rolls around.

The weather was awesome all morning, but just was we stopped to air back up a huge storm rolled in and dropped buckets of cold rain on us. Although I was wet from airing up, I got to ride home in the dry comfort of my WJ while my buddy had a long, cold trip home in his stripped down TJ. Ahh... the joys of a Grand. Overall it was an awesome day. Here are a few of the pictures we took.

2000 WJ, V8
    Some crap, Adding more crap all the time.

Caucasian Sensation Staff ELLLLLIOTTTTT's Avatar
    looks good... everyone knows WJ's can outwheel TJ's anyway
    Ban Cowboy63b Fan Club Member #1

Quote Originally Posted by Puma297
    everyone knows WJ's can outwheel TJ's anyway

The only things that's really holding me back is my lack of lockers... but I didn't have to be strapped this time around, so I guess it didn't hurt me that much.
    2000 WJ, V8
    Some crap, Adding more crap all the time.

Thread Information