Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Puddles

Thread: Puddles

1. #1 Puddles 
    These are just some pics of my friend while we were playing in the local mud. The first you cant tell but the water is a little over 3'0" deep notice the lights are on .
    this is after he hit the hole at about 30 mp jeep was soaked but still running notice the lights?
    i feel bad we didnt go into the water and fetch the header panel, but it was cold as shit...........
    Is that right?

smart... lol

3. #3 dumbass 
    i wasn't going to tell ya the rest of the story but i feel obligated.
    Ok so i went down the trail and lost paul since he couldn't see so i had to turn around, well i couldnt find a place close so i just put it in revers and backed off the trail and put it in forward but........... I WAS STUCK!
    Ok so i walked back got the guys so they could help get me out when my buddy asked " did you put it in four wheel dirve?" I love the new 231 but damn do i feel stupid ........................
    Is that right?

i found these puddles last year. pulled out a couple cars, and tried to pull a ups truck out. these were taken a couple hours after the rain stopped. in the first pic you can see where the water line was from the leafs. if i remember right the ford was on 35's

Thread Information