Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
PITTSBURGH AREA JEEPERS! IT'S PIZZA TIME!

Thread: PITTSBURGH AREA JEEPERS! IT'S PIZZA TIME!

1. #1 PITTSBURGH AREA JEEPERS! IT'S PIZZA TIME! 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Admin
    From www.pghoffroad.com forum. Come if you're in the area.

Well, it looks like the next PghOffRoad Meet & Greet is scheduled for Wednesday December 8th 2004 at 7:00 PM at the new CiCi's Pizza in Bridgeville. There is plenty of parking in the lot and we will have an area of the resterraunt roped off and dedicated to us. I hope to see everyone there, all are welcome.

CiCi's Pizza is new to the area, and for those who have never been to a CiCi's Pizza before be prepared to be suprized. It has good pizza, especially considering CiCi's is an all you can eat pizza buffet. Best thing about them is the price, $3.99 per person. A drink is an additional $1.29 more, but it all adds up to a good, cheap meal!

As always we will get together, talk about our vehicles and the local wheelin' scene and just have a good time in general.

So, to review:

Where:
    CiCi's Pizza
    1025 Washington Pike
    Bridgeville PA 15017

When:
    Wednesday, December 8th 2004

Time:
    7:00 PM - ????????

ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
    Also wrenching at my house before hand, to try and get my damn Jeep steering again to go to the event.

i SOOOOOOOOOOOO got stuck on a lightpole at that M&G, cant wait for the next matt, make sure someone has there camera to take pics. because brandon still hasnt gotten the pics from the last
    94 YJ, SOA, 37's, ARB's, curb feelers.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Midget
    i SOOOOOOOOOOOO got stuck on a lightpole at that M&G, cant wait for the next matt, make sure someone has there camera to take pics. because brandon still hasnt gotten the pics from the last
    LMAO, that light pole is still black where I tried getting the phoenix up it in 2wd...

Thread Information