Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A little local fun.

Thread: A little local fun.

1. #1 A little local fun. 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Cody's Avatar
    Since my Moab trip got nixed and I had already fixed the jeep to go wheelin, I went out to a local trail. Here are a few pics--its nothing special but a lot of local BB guys were there. The weather was awesome for november--60 degrees and sunny. Utah is crazy, we can get 7 feet of snow in the mountains in October, and still have 60 degree days in november..

Cody

Hey was there a guy in a Red TJ or a Green XJ from Alaska there?

He is stationed at hill and REALLY wants to wheel. I know he goes down and visits the guys at Sky's Extreme all the time....

He said he surf the local 4x4 board as well. Goes by Badcop.
    "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to the countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process. The responsibility of the United States in this conflict is to eliminate weapons of mass destruction, to minimize the danger to our troops and to diminish the suffering of the Iraqi peole." - Nancy Pelosi circa 1998

And your rebuttal Ms. Communist bitch?

Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Cody's Avatar
    I didn't notice anyone from alaska or with those vehicles, but there were lots of rigs that I didn't recognize or pay much attention too (is that bad? )

I looked on RME and I do see that he is registered. There are always local runs going out so it shouldn't be too difficult for him to find some trail action. Tell him to head down to Price next weekend for the U4WDA run. Lots of trails that aren't very well known. He can find the link on RME (rockymountainextreme.com) It ought to be a good time.

I don't know any of the guys from Sky's. They are kinda in their own little world up there. They used to compete in these bright ass orange YJ buggy things, but I havn't seen much from them until this year when they donated a buggy to a local radio station.

Cody

Thread Information