Thread: Project No name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pinch Yo Sack Pimp MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    from a pure asthetics point of veiw i think its just that the cage looks alittle slim for how wide the ZJ body is. fill in the other x in the back. maybe a V winsheild support and maybe, just maybe put a X or V behind the front seats. other then that it looks good.
    EPIC POLYMER RACING
    Toyo Tires Offroad Race Team | EMF Rod Ends | Big Country Customs | Mulitia Muffler | VancouverWaterjet.com | Epic Polymer
    EPIC POLYMER RACING ULTRA 4 Buggy Build WJ Grand Cherokee

Chad, thanks for the suggestions. I have a question for you, do your rear seats fold all the way forward? I can't seem to get an X at the b pillar to work with the rear seats. I may go with a V instead to make them work.

As for the rear, I know it aint pretty, but the rear is going to get re-done. I'll probably do a temp rear bumper to clean it up a little. As soon as I tear off the quarter panels, I'll be able to convince the wife that something needs to be done/removed.

Pinch Yo Sack Pimp MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    what about bobbing the rear?
    EPIC POLYMER RACING
    Toyo Tires Offroad Race Team | EMF Rod Ends | Big Country Customs | Mulitia Muffler | VancouverWaterjet.com | Epic Polymer
    EPIC POLYMER RACING ULTRA 4 Buggy Build WJ Grand Cherokee

Jason,

You planning on kids in the near future? How about passengers in the rear?

If not take those damn heavy ass rear seats out. The Dog and the Jeep will love you for it.

Take the tail lights out now. Trust me, keep them in your garage if you want to, but wheeling a buggy....your gonna bust the piss out of them in 2 seconds.

A diagonal on the B pillar would be nice. I don't have on either and I feel I am ok but it would not hurt anything.

On that Diag go from the Pass side top to the Drivers side bottom. That way you won't bang your head on it like Chad's design. The passenger almost always gets out for sure technical stuff anyway (unless your my Dad and then you couldn't get him out with a pry bar).

Looks good man.
    "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to the countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process. The responsibility of the United States in this conflict is to eliminate weapons of mass destruction, to minimize the danger to our troops and to diminish the suffering of the Iraqi peole." - Nancy Pelosi circa 1998

And your rebuttal Ms. Communist bitch?

Senior Member GSSW Planner chadjans's Avatar
    Yeah my back seats fold foward. Although I have to take the seat bottoms out. Not a big deal. And Brentt still thinks I hit my head on the x brace, but it has a bend in it to take it away from the driver's and passenger's head. I hit my head on the a pillar. Foam is your friend.

Chad

Senior Member GSSW Planner chadjans's Avatar
    It looks odd to me because it appears that the b and c pillars do not lie outside of the rear seat line.

Chad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information