Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Moab July 10-11

Thread: Moab July 10-11

1. #1 Moab July 10-11 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Cody's Avatar
    I know it's a repost, but this forum needs to show that poeple actually go wheelin.

A bunch of local guys went down this weekend to do some filming for a new video company. I was pretty much the only non-comp rig there, but I still managed to keep up. We ran Coyote Canyon, Hells Revenge (just Escalator and the 2 big hot tubs), and some of the ARCA stuff back by Lower Proving Grounds. Anyways, here are a couple pictures....

this got much worse before it got better. I ended up doing a rear burn and sliding my drives rear off that rock. You'd see why it's sketchy if you could see what was in front of me.

Bart--Got ground clearance?

This used to be a nice XJ. He gave up on it, built his own chasis last winter, and swaped all his XJ drivetrain over to this. It's super clean for a first time builder. Works awesome!

Got Rocks filmed the first days activities, and Jeremy from BFE Films came out the second day. Look for Got Rocks's video to come out in September--I highly doubt I'll be in it, but these guys were super nice and I think they will put together a cool video.

Cody

2. #2 Re: Moab July 10-11 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody
    I know it's a repost, but this forum needs to show that poeple actually go wheelin.
    Seriously! So far all the wheelin reports have been from the Colorado crew!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Admin
    ...thats a lot of tube....

Me wants tubing bender.... (and tow rig )

Thread Information