Thread: Sold - Built 2001 WJ

1. #1 Sold - Built 2001 WJ 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Mtn WJ's Avatar
    I am ready to sell this now as I picked up a JK and have to make room. I am very motivated to sell and will entertain serious offers. Asking 7k OBO. Sorry I am not interested in any trades as I really need to make room to park my families fleet.

2001 WJ I bought new in April of 2001 with overall less than 120k miles..
    4.0 L with new crate motor in 2018 with RV Cam and upgraded head. Fastman TB, cold air intake and cherry bomb exhaust. Approximately 5-6k miles on engine and transmission.
    Rebuilt Transmission at same time as motor.
    TNT long arms with Clayton springs and Iron Rock shocks.
    Rear axle is a Currie HP 9 with Detroit. 4.56:1 gearing.
    Front axle is a Dana HP 30 with 30 spline u joint shafts and ARB upfront. I have a full set of spare 30 spline shafts and unit bearings that go with the Jeep.
    Custom double cardon drive shafts
    242 transfer case
    1 ton over the knuckle steering.
    Body is pretty decent with only 2 very minor dents, but several trail type scratches. Unibody frame is in good shape, all doors open close including hatch no issues.
    Interior has one simple fix tear on drivers seat, but rest is good but dusty.
    Custom front bumper with 9000lb winch, custom rear bumper welded to hitch.
    CB 2 years old
    BFG KM2 tires on black steelies about 3 years old and tires are 3/4 tread left.

There are many other details and this Jeep does do great on the trail and still drives good on the highway.

I have put a lot of new parts into this Jeep in the last couple years, I have always replaced or repaired any issue that come with the Jeeping world. So should be as it appears, but as you also know there could be unknown or unforeseen issues too. It has been well used but with a lot of use ahead still in it. Not a trail beater.

Only issue is air conditioning, likely I will have fixed it by the time it sells, but JIC I am disclosing it here.

Currently it has a Roof Top Tent on it and it will be removed and not included in the sale.

send a PM if interested.

Keith
    Last edited by Mtn WJ; 12-13-2020 at 07:27 PM.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

2. #2 Re: Gauging Interest 2001 WJ 
    Member Grand Slam West Planner dads5.9's Avatar
    Keith I hope that all is well. None of the boys interested in your WJ?
    '98 5.9L, Clayton LA on 35s

3. #3 Re: Gauging Interest 2001 WJ 
    Well sure, Kyle would take it, but he has a Fiesta ST and 4 Motorcycles. So no room at the inn for more. It will be a sad day when it sells for all 3 kids and me included. But I am considering a new Wrangler for sometime now and the new Bronco is pretty much what I am looking for.

How are you all doing?
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

4. #4 Re: Gauging Interest 2001 WJ 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner K2's Avatar
    Here is some local known competition.

https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d...228179438.html
    02 WJ, Lift, dents, noise and smoke.

5. #5 Re: Gauging Interest 2001 WJ 
    I picked up a JK this week and will be selling my WJ starting this weekend. Anyone have some input on values etc? I have too many vehicles at home so I am kinda motivated to sell it.
    Last edited by Mtn WJ; 12-04-2020 at 02:56 PM.

6. #6 2001 WJ for Sale 
    I will post the CL ad shortly for pictures etc. See first post of specs. I am very motivated to sell it and will entertain offers. No trades though. Asking 7k OBO. Again will entertain serious offers.

7. #7 Re: Sold - Built 2001 WJ 
    Member Grand Slam West Planner dads5.9's Avatar
    Keith,

We're all doing well. Justin and I both still have our Grands but they aren't getting much use. We both have been doing more camping and bought Ram Power Wagon's for overlanding/camping vehicles.
    '98 5.9L, Clayton LA on 35s

Thread Information