Thread: Selling the Tuna Boat. Built 1993 ZJ on tons with an Atlas Transfer Case

1. #1 Selling the Tuna Boat. Built 1993 ZJ on tons with an Atlas Transfer Case 
    Senior Member GSSW Planner chadjans's Avatar
    Times are tough for me and my family and I need to sell this rig.

Some of you might be familiar with the build: http://mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthr...na-Boat/page54

I have for sale a well-equipped Jeep unibody based rock crawler. It started as a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The build sheet includes the following:

The Good:
    Front Dana 60 with ARB Air Locker with same gear ratio as rear, Alloy USA brand shafts and Poly Performance brand drive slugs
    Rear 14bolt axle with Blue Torch Fab axle bridge, welded spool with either 5.13 or 5.38 gears (I don’t recall) and disc brake conversion
    Atlas 4.3 Transfer case two speed transfer case, custom aluminum shift knobs and High Angle Driveline brand parking brake

Front 14 inch travel 2 inch body ADS brand coilovers, keeper springs, Blue Coil primary and secondary springs
    Rear 16 iinch travel 2.5 inch body ADS brand coilovers, keeper springs and Blue Coil brand coil springs

Aluminum 7075 lower control arms front and rear, steel rear upper control arms all with Currie brand Johnny Joints

PSC brand full hydro steering with PSC orbital valve , large PSC brand 8 inch single ended ram and TC pump

Front and rear TMAXX 10,000 pound winch, both with synthetic ropes

Stock Jeep 4.0L engine, AW4 transmission with electronic shifter

PRP brand Comp Pro High Back seats, RCI Brand 6-point harnesses and seat heaters

High Angle Driveline rear driveshaft with double cardian and 1350 u joints

Tom Woods Front driveshaft

Internal rollcage, CD player, 4 6 1/2 inch speakers, aluminum tool box, cooler storage rack, high lift, CB antennas, Bent Fab fuel tank, boat sides.

A long list of spare parts including complete set of front axle shafts, water pump, complete set of rear axle shafts, TC steering pump, engine computer, and a few totes of spare parts.

The bad
    I am in the middle of a to-do list and the following needs to be addressed, reinstalled or both.

Fuel system,; needs a new fuel pump, new lines. I will include all the fuel parts that I have acquired to date. Which includes two brand new Holley high end billet fuel filters, various AN fittings and some hose. But not all the needed parts are there.

I was adding a few X braces to the C pillar portion of the cage. You can remove them or finish the work with some extra tube I will also send with the rig.

The steering system needs to be put back together. I was trying to relocate the PSC brand remote reservoir. I was thinking of going to an on pump style reservoir.

The engine has not been started in a few years. It will need an oil change.

The rig needs tires and rims of your choice. I was using 39.5 IROKS on hummer 12 bolt double beadlocks for reference. It is currently on a set of 28 inch rollers and steel Chevy rims.

This is worth what I am asking for in parts alone. Asking $6,500

I am not located in Arizona therefore my friend will be helping me sell this rig. He is in the Phoenix area and has will have title in hand in a few days. Please if you are interested email chadjans@gmail.com and we can arrange a showing and transaction.

This is currently located in south Chandler in a garage storage unit.

Chad

Name:  DSC01939 (Small).jpg
Views: 393
Size:  55.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0275 (Small).jpg
Views: 390
Size:  24.5 KB
    Last edited by chadjans; 07-03-2020 at 04:43 PM.

2. #2 Re: Selling the Tuna Boat. Built 1993 ZJ on tons with an Atlas Transfer Case 
    Sorry to hear you have to part with this beast. I remember drooling over the build back in the day.
    Poetry in commotion.

Thread Information