Thread: Notch Customs W-Max Fender Flares and 4" Lift: what will it clear?

1. #1 Notch Customs W-Max Fender Flares and 4" Lift: what will it clear? 
    Sorry if this is a n00b question, but I suppose this is the right place for it. I have a '03 WJ that I'm running an IRO Rock Link 4" lift (front long-arm, rear just spacers and stock arms). In the near future I'm going to convert the rear to long arm and get bumpers front and rear, so I should be able to move the axles a bit forward and rearward respectively (I know you can't move them a ton because of steering parts, gas tank, etc. but a little will help). With minor axle adjustments and the Notch Customs W-Max Fender Flares what size tire can I realistically run?

To be clear, I don't want to bump-stop limit it just to bolt big tires on. If I can't keep good flex, then the tire gains are pointless. I'll be adding a ECGS D44 front axle and either building my D44A in the back, or putting an ECGS D44 back there as well, so axle strength shouldn't be much of an issue. I'm also going to do a 242HD swap for my 247. Would running 65" WMS axles (vs. stock 63.5") help or hurt clearance overall?

I'd like to at least run a 315/75-16 (roughly 34.6x12.4") or even a true 35x12.5" if possible. Am I dreaming?

-TJ
    Last edited by tjZ06; 09-10-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Thread Information