Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Project: new

Thread: Project: new

1. #1 Project: new 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner
    Looking for a new ZJ in the next two weeks to start building/swapping into the new bigrig

Most important:
    96-98(95 is a maybe), 5.2, great shape and low miles
    Never been "built"

Wish list:
    black, dark green, dark blue or smoke
    No tan interior
    Kraqa to fab up my new suspension!!! 🤣

Looking in Wyoming, eastern Montana and Colorado... and maybe Utah
    "ZJ's were designed with the intention to take 1 really good hit, and fold up. As long as the occupants walked away, it was a success. In the wheeling world, we expect our vehicles to take multiple really good hits, drive out of it, and run the obstacle again!"

2. #2 Re: Project: new 
    Pinch Yo Sack Pimp MallCrawlin Vendor
    Staff
    i'm cutting an entire "Kit" for a buddies ZJ to have all the same suspension (except no cantilever) and the same bumpers.
    EPIC POLYMER RACING
    Toyo Tires Offroad Race Team | EMF Rod Ends | Big Country Customs | Mulitia Muffler | VancouverWaterjet.com | Epic Polymer
    EPIC POLYMER RACING ULTRA 4 Buggy Build WJ Grand Cherokee

3. #3 Re: Project: new 
    I'm actually going to re-new most of what I have on the old one but if I were to start completely fresh that's what I would probably do
    "ZJ's were designed with the intention to take 1 really good hit, and fold up. As long as the occupants walked away, it was a success. In the wheeling world, we expect our vehicles to take multiple really good hits, drive out of it, and run the obstacle again!"

4. #4 Re: Project: new 
    Did you have any luck finding your new rig? I'm kind of on the verge of potentially trying something very similar.
    Checkout these Decaduro results and you'll be amazed.

5. #5 Re: Project: new 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauseda View Post
    Did you have any luck finding your new rig? I'm kind of on the verge of potentially trying something very similar.
    I have! Found this 5.9 with only 102k miles and picked it up for $1900.. now I need to use it for a daily till both of my trucks get repaired (new engine on my diesel) then the build will commence!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. #6 Re: Project: new 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Good looking rig. I've been keeping an eye out for a niner for a winter beater for a while now and everything on this side of the hill is garbage.

7. #7 Re: Project: new 
    Found and two more it over by Salt lake but this was the best deal. Ksl is the way to go for that area. Western slope jeeps on Craig’s list are all hammered 250k, faded and they still want $2500

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information