Thread: Free set of 4 285/75/16 MT tires and mounted black steel rims 5 on 5 pattern

1. #1 Free set of 4 285/75/16 MT tires and mounted black steel rims 5 on 5 pattern 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Mtn WJ's Avatar
    I need to get my home ready for my Daughters graduation. These are free with apx 1/3 tread on the tires. 3 are BFG KM2s and 1 is a GY MTR. The rims are American Racing 16 inch with 5 on 5 bolt pattern. These would make good emission rollers, trail spares or will get you through the summer of wheeling. You must take all 4.
    Keith 303 956 0779
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

2. #2 Free set of 4 285/75/16 MT tires and mounted black steel rims 5 on 5 pattern 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner
    Pics? I might be interested

Because Jeep.
    Last edited by Stealth Crawler ZJ; 05-19-2017 at 01:49 AM.
    "ZJ's were designed with the intention to take 1 really good hit, and fold up. As long as the occupants walked away, it was a success. In the wheeling world, we expect our vehicles to take multiple really good hits, drive out of it, and run the obstacle again!"

3. #3 Re: Free set of 4 285/75/16 MT tires and mounted black steel rims 5 on 5 pattern 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Mtn WJ's Avatar
    I sent you a text, lmk if if you got it. Was not sure I had the right #.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

Thread Information