This is one the best built street legal Grand Cherokee ZJ's in Utah, a lot of time and energy as well as money went into building this to be reliable as well as comfortable. With having 2 dogs and a toddler it's time to sell it, plus my interests have changed and the trails this was built for just aren't as fun anymore. Please read ALL of the DETAILS before contacting me, between work and helping my wife with the baby my time is limited. If you are wondering about the rebuilt title the Jeep was in a fender bender a few years back, but having this much work into it we were not about to let it go, so I replaced a few parts and been going strong ever since. The following is a list of upgrades/modifications made but I am sure I forgot something.

Suspension:
Rock Krawler 7 inch long arm-3 link front with HD dropped pitman arm and adjustable track bar, triangulated rear without track bar, opted for the progressive rate coil springs that work very well
Bilstein monotube shocks front and rear with only 2 trips to Moab on them, less than 200 miles total
Teraflex sway bar disconnects

Axles/Driveline:
Np242 transfer case swap with matching bezel
4.56 gears
Front axle is an open high pinion D30 with about 1,800 miles since being rebuilt and had new seals installed, Teraflex diff cover
Rear axle is a D44 out of an 87 XJ with the ZJ disc brake setup and has chromoly axle shafts, also has a Detroit True Trac installed that provides plenty of traction, Rockcrusher diff guard

Engine/Performance:
Optima Blue Top Starting and Charging battery-best there is for running a winch
k&n FIPK
Upgraded coil, cap/rotor, wires, plugs
Full 3 inch exhaust, 100% street legal with high flow cat, great sound gets compliments all the time
HD fan clutch new last year

Wheels/Tires:
15x8 black steel wheels wrapped in 35x12.50 km2’s with 80% tread, spare tire is a Goodyear MT/R on matching wheel

Exterior/Armor:
Factory roof/luggage rack from a 98 5.9, stronger and looks better than the standard rack
Rock sliders from Rocky Road Outfitters, best looking ZJ sliders on the market, could use some paint
Rusty’s Offroad transfer case skid plate
Factory gas tank skid plate
Bushwacker fender flares that provide great coverage for the tires
Removable rear mud flaps can come off or go on in about 90 seconds
Rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, swing out is easily removable to avoid theft and increase rearward visibility for on road driving

Interior:
Rear cargo area rack with gear net that allows you to organize and stack gear easily and safely

Extras not installed:
Front low profile winch bumper that matches the rear
Crossover steering setup
Iron Rock Offroad Almost Alloy u-joint caps and inner C reinforcement brackets

$4,444 obo, pictures here https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/42113388