As the title states my VIC, radio and blower don't work on my 97 V8 ZJ limited. A brief history goes like this, a couple years ago the blower motor would go on and off with the ignition off for no apparent reason (worked fine while running though), I just disconnected the battery and left it at that as it's just an off road toy so wasn't no biggie.

A couple years ago I moved and everything seemed to work on my drive over here as it was cold so needed heat, it sets in my driveway now with a cracked head or two so isn't used, I had a local kid interested in buying it so grabbed a good battery and started her up, then noticed the above was not functioning, I looked at all the fuses, removed them all and put them back in, both under the hood and at the kick panel, still no go.

About six or eight years ago I bought this ZJ off of Ebay with cracked heads and a destroyed water pump to turn into a trail rig to save my other 97 ZJ from destruction, it has every option available back then I believe and the sun roof leaks so water filters in, maybe that's my issue but I need a place to start looking so any help would be appreciated.

I need to sell it as I sort of lost interest in wheeling but want to chase down my gremlins before I swap out the heads.

Thanks for any help.!