Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Pass drop d300 install pics.

Thread: Pass drop d300 install pics.

1. #1 Pass drop d300 install pics. 
    ok had a pm from a member asking for these. so instead of pm back and forth everytime i figured id put them in a thread. no specific order really.

"Intelligence is a burden that only the truly ignorant are willing to bear" B. Franklin

2. #2 Re: Pass drop d300 install pics. 
    Last edited by speedmontzj; 10-28-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    "Intelligence is a burden that only the truly ignorant are willing to bear" B. Franklin

3. #3 Re: Pass drop d300 install pics. 

4. #4 Re: Pass drop d300 install pics. 
    here is another. I got a pic of the spicer part number of the cv yoke you can get from your local place that sells dana spicer stuff. .................................................. .........................

5. #5 Re: Pass drop d300 install pics. 
    Finally had some time on a real computer instead of my phone. one on the right. didnt realize the pic was that blurry. sorry i can get another if you need the other parts number. I used the stock front yoke off the 249 on the rear of the 300 i think. or maybe i used it on the front. need to look to make sure now.

Last edited by speedmontzj; 11-06-2014 at 03:08 PM.

6. #6 Re: Pass drop d300 install pics. 
    Thajks man I appreciate the info! You rock
    98 grand cherokee laredo rolled and rebuilt, 4.5 lift bald 37's, locked dana35/ dana 300 tcase and soon to be 8 lug 44 chevy front axle running 4:10's building a 3 linked chevy 44, and triangulated 4 link 14 bolt rear

96 grand cherokee bone stock.. has death wobble #JEEPLIFE

7. #7 Re: Pass drop d300 install pics. 
    Finally had some time on a real computer instead of my phone. one on the right. didnt realize the pic was that blurry. sorry i can get another if you need the other parts number. I used the stock front yoke off the 249 on the rear of the 300 i think.

Thread Information