Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
zj build "chief" - Page 3

Thread: zj build "chief"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51 Re: zj build "chief" 
    So it's been awhile since I've updated. I've been saving for a house and the jeep got put on the burner for awhile.. Now that I can spend some money again I want to put these cool overs on!

I I need advice on rates.. I'm thinking about running PAC springs on my 14 inch FOA's

16x 250 for the primary spring and a 350x14 secondary? How does that sound? I've been doing a little reading but I learn by experience and have 0 in the cool over field.. I know I'll probly change spring rates later but I want to shoot as close as I can the first time I have a lot of dirt roads and hill climbs with a little rock crawling in between
    98 grand cherokee laredo rolled and rebuilt, 4.5 lift bald 37's, locked dana35/ dana 300 tcase and soon to be 8 lug 44 chevy front axle running 4:10's building a 3 linked chevy 44, and triangulated 4 link 14 bolt rear

96 grand cherokee bone stock.. has death wobble #JEEPLIFE

2. #52 Re: zj build "chief" 
    So it's been awhile since I've updated. I've been saving for a house and the jeep got put on the burner for awhile.. Now that I can spend some money again I want to put these cool overs on!

I I need advice on rates.. I'm thinking about running PAC springs on my 14 inch FOA's

16x 250 for the primary spring and a 350x14 secondary? How does that sound? I've been doing a little reading but I learn by experience and have 0 in the cool over field.. I know I'll probly change spring rates later but I want to shoot as close as I can the first time I have a lot of dirt roads and hill climbs with a little rock crawling in between
    98 grand cherokee laredo rolled and rebuilt, 4.5 lift bald 37's, locked dana35/ dana 300 tcase and soon to be 8 lug 44 chevy front axle running 4:10's building a 3 linked chevy 44, and triangulated 4 link 14 bolt rear

3. #53 Re: zj build "chief" 
    It's been awhile I know!! But recently I bought my first home!! Yay! Lol anyways the jeep was living at my parents for awhile I drove it home on Sunday pretty sketchy with no exhaust luckily I didn't get pulled over!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information