Thread: 94 ZJ for sale

1. #1 94 ZJ for sale 
    Hey everyone, I'm back after a long absence! Some of you may remember me, I wheeled with some of the guys on here for a few years back in the mid '00s. Since then I got a real job, got married, now have 3 kids, a house the whole deal. As you may know with all that going on in an 8 year period (time flies) there's not a lot of time for wheeling and I have been absent. I kept my ZJ in storage always thinking "this summer it's coming back out" but never had time. Last fall I came into an opportunity to get another jeep that I couldn't pass up (but it's not a Grand Cherokee so I understand if Dave boots me now! lol) I now have a '13 JK 4 door that has been built extremely well riding on 37s and have started getting the wife and kids out on some trails this summer.

So long story short, I kept the ZJ and now it's time for me to part ways with her (the Jeep). Located in Englewood CO

It has been parked for about 5 years, but it still runs but of course needs some work now. Here's what it has:

4.5" RE lift
    D30/35
    ARB in the front only used one time
    34" LTBs
    Kevins T-case crossmember and skid plate
    Kevins radiator support and tow hooks

Needs:
    battery
    small window on rear passenger
    cd player (someone broke the window and stole the cd player)
    parking brake is stuck on
    front drivers tire is flat, its an LTB bias ply swamper. it can possibly be re-inflated and good to go.
    exhaust from the cat back
    windshield is cracked

With all of that, if someone is looking for a quick fixer, good deal on a ZJ, or want to build into a buggy this is a good starting point.

It's on CL here: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4560216230.html

Add says $2,000. Here I will say OBO make me an offer. It's costing me money every month to store and at this point there is slim to no chance I'll be able to fix it up since I have the new Jeep now too... sad to see it go but someone will be able to take great care of it and get her wheeling again!

I hope I'll be able to link up with some of you guys again I had a fun time wheeling with you all in the past and recognized a lot of people from the GSW pics. If you guys don't mind wheeling with a no ZJ I'd love to get back out there!
    Last edited by zjmike4; 07-09-2014 at 04:30 PM.

2. #2 Re: 94 ZJ for sale 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Saw that pop up on CL earlier today, good luck with the sale Mike. I'm assuming there's no spiders in there?? lol

3. #3 Re: 94 ZJ for sale 
    Yes it is spider free! LOL or at least whatever that was that got me in Moab.... Thanks Dave!

4. #4 Re: 94 ZJ for sale 
    It's also the same color as Dave's ZJ so if you want to be like Dave this one is for you too!!

Thread Information