Thread: Saturday July 6th - Red Cone Updated

1. #1 Saturday July 6th - Red Cone Updated 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Mtn WJ's Avatar
    We settled on Red Cone Saturday the 6th. I have checked and it is open. Radical Hill is closed and so is Webster going back towards 285. This means we will need to take Webster back through Montezuma and through to Loveland Pass/I70. If time allows we may be able to run Deer Creek and or Saint John's. I know my daughter will want to see the Mountain Goats so Deer Creek would be nice to run as a loop if anything.

We will be at the Fort parking lot off 285 at 8:30AM Saturday July 6th. Chime in, if you are going.

So far we have Ken, Kyle and myself.

Keith
    Last edited by Mtn WJ; 07-03-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

2. #2 Re: Saturday July 6th - Red Cone or Saint John's 
    Well it turns out Red Cone is open. Radical Hill and the switch back side of Webster is still closed with snow. However Webster to Montezuma on through Keystone is open and we can take Loveland pass to 70 home.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; but what can you do for your country. JFK Jan 20th, 1961

TnT Customs Long Arms, 33" BFG KM2s, Magnum 9k winch, Ready Welder, Custom HP 30/30 front with ARB, Currie HP 9 rear with Detroit

3. #3 Re: Saturday July 6th - Red Cone or Saint John's 
    I was planning on running twin cone on saturday. You're more than welcome to join up with us.
    4.5" front custom 3-link, dual triangulated 4 link, 35s, custom front bumper. upcoming: custom belly skid, rear bumper, rocker cutout/boatsides, half doors

4. #4 Re: Saturday July 6th - Red Cone or Saint John's 
    I know it's pretty easy btw, I'm looking to do a much delayed shakedown run
    4.5" front custom 3-link, dual triangulated 4 link, 35s, custom front bumper. upcoming: custom belly skid, rear bumper, rocker cutout/boatsides, half doors

5. #5 Re: Saturday July 6th - Red Cone or Saint John's 
    No problem., TC has a great view at the top. You are more than welcome to go with us on RC too.

6. #6 Re: Saturday July 6th - Red Cone or Saint John's 
    We just might do that, I'll see what the other guys I'm planning on going with have to say.

Thanks,
    Scott

7. #7 Re: Saturday July 6th - Red Cone Updated 
    See first post in thread for updates.

Thread Information