Thread: A note of thanks

1. #1 A note of thanks 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner
    Thank you to everybody whose hard work and dedication made GSW possible. I have only attended 2 years and have come home with many new friends and some great memories. Also, thank you Carla for the first aid on Cliffhanger and the ride back to my rig. And thank you Verlan for the use of your driveshaft. You guys kinda saved my trip!!! Can't wait till next year
    01 WJ

Well said Tyler. This event is such an awesome experience every time. Not only do we get to play in some of the most incredible places in the world, but we have such a great group of friends to share the good times with. As Carla and i were checking out of the Redstone, Monica who works there was saying how much she enjoys having our group stay there every year because she sees it as a big family reunion, and it really is starting to feel like that. This was my fifth GSW, and just like all the years before, i have memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much to everyone who helps plan GSW, everyone who donated to our event/cause, and to everyone who helped me with my broken vehicles!
    -Ron-

Wtf happened to my old signature?...quit screwing with my shit tapatalk!
    1993 Trashcan, 7/8 Ton, 37's

Some people play golf, others enjoy football...I just really like fucking with people.

Vote REPUBLICAN.......because EVERYONE can't be on WELFARE!!!

Thread Information