Valhalla Fabrication is excited to announce the NEW WJ Rear Axle Truss & Skid. Finally, the WJ Grand Cherokee has a good truss in production! This fits both the Dana 44a and 35. People have even made the skid work on a ZJ. This heavy duty truss is designed to be used with your factory A-arm OR a 4-link suspension.
- Your choice between an A-arm version and a 4-link version
- 1/4" steel
- CNC laser cut to tight tolerances
- CNC bent
- Reinforced with interlocking 1/4" gussets for strength and easy assembly
- Grade 8 Hardware included for the A-arm
- Raises the A-arm 2" so you save money on an A-arm spacer
- May save you from replacing wheel bearings that wear faster due to excess flex from the aluminum center section
- Does not interfere with anything except for the brake lines, which need to be re-routed
- Welding required
Truss: $225 with FREE shipping
Skid: $110 with FREE shipping
Truss AND Skid together: $315
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 847-767-5103
Facebook Page: facebook.com/ValhallaFab
More pictures here
PMed, I want one for sure..
Cook County IL? If so cool I'm in Winnebago county so shipping shouldn't be too much
That should work good with my adj. A arm.
Last edited by USFORCES; 04-08-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Nice to see them ready, I will be ordering one soon for my Son's DubJ.
I sent you another PM on 04-10 if you could would you answer it.
Last edited by USFORCES; 04-12-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Would it be possible to use this on a zj if you took the a-arm mount off and mounted it to a 1/4" plate diff cover instead? I lost my clayton truss when i sold my tons, and i have to get one anyway.
Still making these?
How much to ship a skid usually?
Cool I just might be placing an order soon. I have a zj and am just looking to protect that aluminum housing
Now just gotta quite spending money on the XJ long enough to get thus for the ZJ
That's a good enough reason.
I'm in the market to beef up my 44a and am running Clayton's long arm kit. You guys still making these? I know the thread is a little old. Also, does the truss and skid come welded, or just in separate pieces?
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)