Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
replacing 93-95 VIC with switch panel - Page 2

Thread: replacing 93-95 VIC with switch panel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26 Re: replacing 93-95 VIC with switch panel 
    I did a very simple setup. I gutted the stupid display and made a panel to fit where the front plastic went. This made for no gap or fitment issues. I have like $9 bucks into it too and have spare switches.

93zj build. 4.0 aw4, 231, 60s, and 37s. Some cutting and some welding.

2. #27 Re: replacing 93-95 VIC with switch panel 
    Looks good!! That's what i'm plan on doing to my worthless VIC in my 96'...my niner however i'm going to keep stock; well I am trying to find a good tint film so it'll illuminate Blue because i've hard wired in all blue LED's into my entire dash...the green odometer and VIC drive me crazy though.
    -98' 5.9 Limted ZJ (Race Jeep)- K&N CAI; Firepower Ignition; Ford Racing 4-hole injector's; DT headers; Kolak 3" custom exhaust (stroker motor & hopefully turbo/intercooler set up)
    -96' 4.0 ZJ (wheeler) 5.5"; Bosch 26lb 4-hole injector's; 99+ intake manifold swap; CAI (snorkel soon) 4.56's; locked, chromoly shaft's and Ford 8.8 w/ Artec Truss/axle kit going under soon..as well as a custom 5spd swap + Comp Cam/ Valvetrain installing soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information