Thread: Badlands Memorial Day 2013!

1. #1 Badlands Memorial Day 2013! 
    A large group of us are heading to the Badlands for the first large trip of the year. Hopefully breaking in our new modifications to our rigs. We are a group ranging from 20 years old all the way up to 53 years old. The best part of it all is it is going to be 4 Grand Cherokees (hopefully 4 if not 3 for sure), 3 Cherokees, 3 Wranglers (TJ and 2 CJ's), 1 Toyota, and hopefully a bone stock something if my girlfriend decides to buy something. The one Cherokee that is coming down has two kids under the age of 10 so we are a very family friendly group. We usually get there late Friday night mostly because of work. There will be a large wrapped motorhome with the word Skydive on the windshield. Feel free to camp by us we are extremely friendly. The best part is four of our group are professional mechanics. Plus we usually bring a large plethora of spare parts. We have all levels of builds from a Cherokee with 40"s to like I said a bone stock ride. We don't go out to break anything but to have a good time and meet good people. If you have any questions feel free to message me on here.

I may be up for this.

Thread Information