Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

cwm,s 2000 WJ build - Page 3

Thread: cwm,s 2000 WJ build

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51 Re: cwm,s 2000 WJ build 
    Yea actually 3 weeks ago i had to pull the 242 and measure it for JB Conversions cuz being a Jeep nobody knew for sure what the length was so I pulled it measured and counted the splines and sent said information off to JB.
    Yesterday I pulled old case out put new case in so i could measure for the new rear drive shaft than pull it back out out old back in and wait for new shaft which hopefully will be done by Tuesday than start over again.
    new case in

2. #52 Re: cwm,s 2000 WJ build 
    OK got new driveshaft install time again

3. #53 Re: cwm,s 2000 WJ build 
    How are you gonna get it to shift?

4. #54 Re: cwm,s 2000 WJ build 
    got it installed last night going to need a 231 shift indicator sending unit the 242s is way to long ending up just grinding the button down on it and just threaded it in a few threads to plug the hole the 242 shifter arm works but is to long so i am prob just going to cut it down will post pics tonight

5. #55 Re: cwm,s 2000 WJ build 
    Ok shifter took me a couples of trys to get it to work and im still not 100% satisfied but it does seem to work and I even went out to Nellis dunes and did some testing seems to work pretty good found a couple on nice little waterfalls to clime up did pretty good at max tire pres and no lockers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information