Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s - Page 3

Thread: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Admin
    I love the tube around the sunroof.

2. #52 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    I always try crawling first, cause I hate to risk breaking something if I don't have to. We're did you get the adapter for the doubler? Did you machine it? I would like to add a doubler behind my 545rfe but I wouldn't know where to start. What gears are you running in your 14b now?

3. #53 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    I crawled out the sunroof when i was in one of the mud holes. there was water about 4in deep in front floorboards. im glad I didn't put a 'x' over it. the doubler adapter is from d. d. machine. the axles are 4.56. I would like 5.13. heres a video of my buddy, Brandon, breaking his transfer case yoke with a 5.7 hemi. http://s286.photobucket.com/user/jos...aa76c.mp4.html

4. #54 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    Nice video, haha. A hemi would be nice. I've got 5.13s in my 14b there fine but I want lower gears, they work on the street but I want that doubler for the rocks and snow. You haven't had any problems with your tranny?

5. #55 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    it wont stay locked up when on the highway. it has 215,000 miles on it. other than breaking off the tail housing its been good. I want lower axle gears to make it more cruising friendly.

6. #56 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    this weekends project was completed. I pulled the carpet out from the back seats forward. it was soaked on the last trip and is really starting to stink. I put down some stuff we use at work called martex. basically just a heavy bedliner.

7. #57 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    wow, its been awhile! its been a busy year. after the under coating, i finally put the ported head on along with a isky cam. had flyinryan tuning it. it was the best that stroker ever ran.

made some diy beadlocks at work.

went to tuttle creek in may and had the worst carnage you can have in a days time. broke a 14bolt axle shaft, blew the whole end cap off the radiator, the proceeded to get some serious rod knock. that was the end of the stroker for me.

in its place went a fresh stock tbi350 with turbo 400.

home made adapter to 231/300. 350 has under 5000mi on stock rebuild, block hugger headers, 2 1/2in y-pipe to 3in the rest of the way back, mini starter, all alum radiator. have a set of alum heads for it, will be put on this winter. probably get a small cam and alum intake while its apart

8. #58 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    Sick build man! I'm doing a chevy drop as well
    u got any more picks of your trackbar/spring/link bracket?
    98 grand cherokee laredo rolled and rebuilt, 4.5 lift bald 37's, locked dana35/ dana 300 tcase and soon to be 8 lug 44 chevy front axle running 4:10's building a 3 linked chevy 44, and triangulated 4 link 14 bolt rear

96 grand cherokee bone stock.. has death wobble #JEEPLIFE

9. #59 Re: 99 limited d60, 14bolt dblr. 37s 
    here you go four.go.

still needs a bolt in this pic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information