Thread: GSSE 2012 Roll Call!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26 Re: GSSE 2012 Roll Call!! 
    Looks like Barry will be joining Sean and me from our group with his truck this year too, but Jon wont me making it in the Sammi.

Name: Barry
    ETA: Thursday evening
    Rig: 76 F150 Fuck truck clone
    Tires: 42 Iroks
    78 F150 on tons and 42 TSLs, 351M, 4 speed

2. #27 Re: GSSE 2012 Roll Call!! 
    I'm out again this year. I've got all the parts, but it's way to damn hot down here to be wrenching on anything! Over 100 for the last 5-6 days. I have been busy building my girlfriends SAS Toyota axled Geo tracker for the last year or so, and She wheeled it the other day and I still have some issues to fix on it. I did tell her that I was going to correct the issues wrong with it, and mine goes in the shop until it's in the dirt again. I have to admit, I have had more fun in the passengers seat laughing at her driving than I've had in a while. With the right parts, these are pretty damn capable. She drives it like it's a rock bouncer with all 90hp bouncing off the rev limiter. Haha. A few more mods to the weak links in her rig and I have fullfilled my promise, then the mad scientist gets back to work on his greatest creation.....................Bwuuuuuhahahahahaha!! !

Have fun guys and hopefully I'll be in for the winter ride!
    I'm still waiting on the inexpensive shit to break!!!

'02 WJ with 60's, locked, full hydo, ORI's, on 40's, and still have air conditioning!

3. #28 Re: GSSE 2012 Roll Call!! 
    I saw Tim and Barry trailering their F150s down I40 right before 52 in Winston on Thursday. Can't wait to hear the stories about the weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information