Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Shop Build

Thread: Shop Build

1. #1 Shop Build 
    To go with the multitude of other projects I've currently got, I bought mah self a house with a 600 sq. ft. detached garage. We've got until the end of August to be out of our current house and we should be closing on this place in the next 3-4 weeks, so we'll have some time to do a few things before we start moving in. First thing we're going to do to the garage before we move our ton of shit in is epoxy coat the floor. Has anyone on here done their own? Any brand you know works well? Thanks for the info.

I collect Jeeps.

The Polar Bear Build on Mall Crawlin
    The Polar Bear Detailed Build

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

2. #2 Re: Shop Build 
    Spent the last week and a half and took the garage from this:

To this:

Not done yet, but a lot better. I have a LOT of Jeep parts and shit I need to get rid of now.
    I collect Jeeps.

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

3. #3 Re: Shop Build 
    Very nice!
    Ken L
    '96 ZJ with stuff

4. #4 Re: Shop Build 
    Details on the floor? It looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek33
    Its a jeep, it doesn't have to make sense.

5. #5 Re: Shop Build 
    Good job so far. The cleaner the more you will enjoy working in it so I recommend filtering out any of that clutter that you can.

Also the more you have packed away, out of sight and off the floor the better. Grinding dust has a habit of finding everything you want to keep it away from.

6. #6 Re: Shop Build 
    Quote Originally Posted by dp96zj View Post
    Details on the floor? It looks good!
    Etched it with hydrochloric acid, pressure washed and then coated with several coats Seal Krete. It's the poor man's epoxy coat, but it's been abused a ton already just moving stuff around and still looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by ATL ZJ View Post
    Good job so far. The cleaner the more you will enjoy working in it so I recommend filtering out any of that clutter that you can.

Also the more you have packed away, out of sight and off the floor the better. Grinding dust has a habit of finding everything you want to keep it away from.
    There is some serious mucking to be had in there. It's the hazards of accumulating lots of Jeep parts. A ton of that stuff is half finished projects that I will hopefully have a little more time to work on this fall and winter. In the back left corner you can see a pellet stove I bought off of Craig's list that I need to plumb in. Gotta stay toasty during those shitty Seattle winters.
    Last edited by downtowncb; 09-07-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    I collect Jeeps.

Thread Information