Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
GSR 2012

Thread: GSR 2012

1. #1 GSR 2012 
    Grand Slam Rubicon will be Sept. 7-9th 2012.
    We will meet Friday morning 0700 at Loon Lake over spill and try to make it to Rubicon Springs.
    Saturday- Hang out at the Springs- relax & swim.
    Sunday morning- Drive up and out through Cadillac Hill.

Hope to see everyone on the trail!
    95 ZJ 5.2L/ Atlas II/ 8.5" Custom R.E.L.A. Kit with 35" MTR's on MT true beadlocks/ Ft Tera 50 with 31-spline alloy shafts/ Rear Tera 60 with 35-spline alloy shafts/ ARB's/ 4.56 gears/ winch/ FT & Rear bumpers/ custom rock sliders/ etc. etc.

2. #2 Re: GSR 2012 
    I am interested in the Rubicon run. I'll see if any other UT grands want to make the trip.
    - Chris
    2003 WJ

3. #3 Re: GSR 2012 
    I might be intrested I live in Layton Ut. have 99 WJ with a 6ich lift and 32s i'm just getting started in the 4x4 scene so any info would be great

4. #4 Re: GSR 2012 
    Thanks Ron, can't believe another year has flown by......

I'm hoping to get my schedule cleared and make it as usual. Might be playing catchup though.
    '97 ZJ Limited, Atlas II, 35" KM2's, 4.5" RE Springs + ACOS Spacers w/ Clayton's Longarms, Ford 8.8 w/ Triangulated Bilstein 5150's, Waggy D44, Lockers Front and Rear, and Lots of other customs stuff....

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15667

5. #5 Re: GSR 2012 
    Looks like I've got myself a deadline for all this work I'm doing...gotta step it up! Looks like Andy has a chance of coming in the 5.9 also
    The Blue Submarine
    2001 Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4.7

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a
    Well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
    Totally worn out, shouting “HOLY SHIT, WHAT A
    RIDE!”

6. #6 Re: GSR 2012 
    I'm going to be out there but on a different route. I'm going in from the tahoe side and going to the springs on Friday and back out on Saturday or Sunday. We'll see if plans change and we can get to loon lake on Friday morning. Might have to work for a bit on Firday but work is only 25 minutes to the tahoe entrance.

7. #7 Re: GSR 2012 
    I'm only a maybe for this trip unfortunately, I still have a LOT to get done and I'm just not sure I have the time to get it all done beforehand. We'll see though!
    The Blue Submarine
    2001 Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4.7

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a
    Well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
    Totally worn out, shouting “HOLY SHIT, WHAT A
    RIDE!”

8. #8 Re: GSR 2012 
    I'm not going to make the trip next week. My tow rig is out of commission.
    - Chris
    2003 WJ

9. #9 Re: GSR 2012 
    I hate to do it, but GSR is not in the cards for me this year. I've got some meetings on Friday I can't miss. But I'm already making it a goal to hit Moab next June for te Grand Slam.

Sorry I can't make it, but have fun and be safe.

Ron/Greg, my buddy and I are trying for a late September weekend run, if you guys are interested.
    '97 ZJ Limited, Atlas II, 35" KM2's, 4.5" RE Springs + ACOS Spacers w/ Clayton's Longarms, Ford 8.8 w/ Triangulated Bilstein 5150's, Waggy D44, Lockers Front and Rear, and Lots of other customs stuff....

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15667

10. #10 Re: GSR 2012 
    Sorry to hear you guys cant make it. Is any one planning on coming up? We have some friends going and we might just go in on Thursday.
    Hope to see ya next year!
    95 ZJ 5.2L/ Atlas II/ 8.5" Custom R.E.L.A. Kit with 35" MTR's on MT true beadlocks/ Ft Tera 50 with 31-spline alloy shafts/ Rear Tera 60 with 35-spline alloy shafts/ ARB's/ 4.56 gears/ winch/ FT & Rear bumpers/ custom rock sliders/ etc. etc.

11. #11 Re: GSR 2012 
    I had it scheduled but I started a new job this week and its not the time to start asking for time off.
    Will

99 4.0 DubJ 35"MTRs/ Custom IRO LA's/ Currie 9" housing/ Yukon 4.88 Gears 35 spline Grizzly Rear Lockers and ARB Front.

The Hookup Build http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12701

12. #12 Re: GSR 2012 
    It was a gorgeous weekend for the Rubicon. Good to meet you Ron and Natalie. I look forward to running it all the way through Next year. And probably a few times in between.

Hear some pics to let you all know its worth traveling for. I grew up in this area and am still blown away at the pure beauty in the Sierras. Hope to see you all out there next year.

Met out with some reno4x4 guys leading a group of scramblers. One led the way to the Long lake trail. It was a good run with a lot of slab crossing and amazing scenery.

here is good info on long lake trail-- a MUST see when on the Con.

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1t4...sources/24.htm

And the last one!

13. #13 Re: GSR 2012 
    Ya it sure was a great weekend, nice to meet you guys too, Great pic's, but the last one is the BEST! Can't wait till next year!!!

Thread Information