ARB's front and rear now. I love them and can live with the occasional issue. Proper line routing is critical as well.

Started with front only on the 30 when I had a read 35. Moved to both axles locked when I went with the 44 iron in the rear. Generally now I just lock the rear to keep steering happier, but don't have an issue locking both when needed and steering isn't bad.

Issues: Original used--way used--ARB compressor air tank started leaking. Fixed with a Cadillac suspension air pump and copper air tank and going on six years w/o an issue. I do need to replace the freaking e-locker push button switch as it doesn't always engage, but that isn't an ARB issue.

I would have ran the e-locker in the rear but part of the kit was missing and since we didn't install it w/in the year after purchasing it, Eaton would not honor the warranty. I had the switch wired in when we found the issue during the 44i install and I just left it and wired int the ARB.

I can crawl things that other open/open have to hit harder so I think it has saved me from other issues. That isn't to say that a lot can't be done on open/open as Greg on Rose Garden Hill did it open w/35's and didn't have to take too many attempts at the more challenging obsticals. Still less wear and tear on the compents w/33's vs. 35's.