Thread: GSNE

1. #1 GSNE 
    Looking to put a trip together for rausch creek around the end of April or beginning of may. Just wondering if any one on here would be interested, all rigs welcome.
    93ish zj, d60s, 38.5 maxxis, and a bunch of other expensive parts to make them work.

Truck stacks, for when your trucks nuts are just not gay enough anymore.

2. #2 Re: GSNE 
    My avatar isn't animated Lifetime Supporter SirFuego's Avatar
    Would love to, Joe, but it's not in the cards for this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB406
    I think that's your signature move.
    "The Former"- Lay Jeep against obstacle in trail. Mat gas pedal. Form Jeep to the shape of obstacle.
    Robot

3. #3 Re: GSNE 
    that sucks, but let me know next time you'll be down this way and we'll have to hook up.
    93ish zj, d60s, 38.5 maxxis, and a bunch of other expensive parts to make them work.

4. #4 Re: GSNE 
    All rigs welcome...

I can get some people.. Maybe 15-20 jeeps. Im only going to run easy trails. Jeep isn't ready for beating. Give me a date.

5. #5 Re: GSNE 
    lol you tell me you got all the rigs. I usually like running in small groups just because you can get more done in a day. Though we could split up based on what trails you all want to run. Me i can do hard stuff but it doesnt bother me to run easy stuff because i know im not going to break anything.

6. #6 Re: GSNE 
    Quote Originally Posted by slim616 View Post
    lol you tell me you got all the rigs. I usually like running in small groups just because you can get more done in a day. Though we could split up based on what trails you all want to run. Me i can do hard stuff but it doesnt bother me to run easy stuff because i know im not going to break anything.
    Thats what I was thinking.. Get a few groups out there. Most of my buddies like to run blacks. But my jeep just isnt ready for that.

7. #7 Re: GSNE 
    End of April is Bigdogs...you not going to make icebreakers this year Joe?
    "Matt"

8. #8 Re: GSNE 
    I usually like running in small groups just because you can get more done in a day..
    x2 small groups are the best. The best wheeling is small groups during the day and then a big jolly night run with a large group on easier trails.

Unfortunately Rausch is out of my wheeling range but maybe one day. Carry on...

9. #9 Re: GSNE 
    My brother and I would be in, we've been looking at a trip to Rausch around that time. Last few times there we ran mostly blues and some easier blacks. As for Big Dogs we plan on going down there in June for Spring Fling

Any set date yet? Gotta know when my jeep needs to be done by.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

11. #11 Re: GSNE 
    I would definitely be interested in heading out there around then. None of the guys I wheel with have a ZJ and I have never even seen another lifted one in person other then mine. They all run XJs. Im having transfer case issues right now though so I gotta try to find another 231 to swap in before that. Any of the trails there worth checking out for a truck with 2 open axles? Money is tight right now and I cant swing lockers before then
    95 ZJ 4.0 l 5" l Claytons front LA l Adjustable rear arms l 33" Goodyear Wrangler MT l 8.8 in the garage

12. #12 Re: GSNE 
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonWorks View Post
    End of April is Bigdogs...you not going to make icebreakers this year Joe?
    no, figured i would skip april and make it down for junes. Hey matt when you get a chance give me a call so we can catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepjosh View Post
    I would definitely be interested in heading out there around then. None of the guys I wheel with have a ZJ and I have never even seen another lifted one in person other then mine. They all run XJs. Im having transfer case issues right now though so I gotta try to find another 231 to swap in before that. Any of the trails there worth checking out for a truck with 2 open axles? Money is tight right now and I cant swing lockers before then
    whats nice about this place is it has easy trails that lead you to the hard trails which you can park and watch the bigger rigs play. So you can push your rig as hard or easy as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 96RedZJ View Post
    Any set date yet? Gotta know when my jeep needs to be done by.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Nothing yet waiting for some suggestions, we could do it the weekend of big dogs which would make rausch pretty empty.

13. #13 Re: GSNE 
    Nothing yet waiting for some suggestions, we could do it the weekend of big dogs which would make rausch pretty empty.
    Im perfectly fine with that.

14. #14 Re: GSNE 
    Yeah I think it would definitely be better for us to go on a day with less of a crowd there. Ive never been there, but I imagine its like anywhere else. The less rigs there, the more space for us to play with.
    95 ZJ 4.0 l 5" l Claytons front LA l Adjustable rear arms l 33" Goodyear Wrangler MT l 8.8 in the garage

15. #15 Re: GSNE 
    Sounds like a plan to me, so lets shoot for sat April 28. we could all meet up in the parking lot to break down groups say around 9am. I think there is a race that weekend some were so all the people normally with me will be out racing, the others will be at big dogs. So I may only have a rig or two with me.

16. #16 Re: GSNE 
    Sounds like a plan to me, so lets shoot for sat April 28. we could all meet up in the parking lot to break down groups say around 9am. I think there is a race that weekend some were so all the people normally with me will be out racing, the others will be at big dogs. So I may only have a rig or two with me.
    I had a change of heart. I will only have 2 XJs and my ZJ.

17. #17 Re: GSNE 
    Sounds like a good group, when time gets a little closer we'll pin down all the fine details.

18. #18 Re: GSNE 
    Im excited. I been looking for a group to go out there for a while now. Now I just gotta get out in the garage and fix this b**** so I can actually go. Already checked the calendar even and im off from thursday to tuesday around that weekend. I think I may camp out weather pending if anyone else is interested. I have tons of camping supplies that anyone is welcome to

19. #19 Re: GSNE 
    hoping to have rig finished this weekend, im also looking forward to getting back out after almost a year.

20. #20 Re: GSNE 
    okay i messed up rc is having a major race that weekend and that place will be butts to nuts. let me know what you all what you want to do.

21. #21 Re: GSNE 
    I'll be taking my current project wheelin it's first run in June, 21-24th to be exact. My local club has our annual event.. always a blast and open to anyone. Come on out if your interested..

www.naxja.org/forum/ Scroll down to "NAC-Fest 2012"
    Last edited by OverlandXJ; 04-12-2012 at 08:12 PM.

22. #22 Re: GSNE 
    Anything for 2013?

Thread Information