Thread: GSMW '11 @ the Badlands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26 Re: GSMW '11 @ the Badlands 
    I was wanting to have mine going by now, I hope all of you that go have a good time! Wish I could join you its going to be the perfect weather this weekend.. I hope this isn't the end to GSMW.....
    98 slate 5.9
    Rolled-rebuilding/upgrading.

2. #27 Re: GSMW '11 @ the Badlands 
    Well my buddy also backed out so i just went down with my son and messed around. Ended up wheelin with a couple of jeeps that i met down there. Park was full of atv's and dirt bikes but there really wasn't a lot of vehicles out wheelin. Got to cover a lot of ground also. Was nice that it was the last weekend for the 7pm close summer hours. Will have to get something together and go wheeling with everybody.

3. #28 Re: GSMW '11 @ the Badlands 
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmudder View Post
    Well my buddy also backed out so i just went down with my son and messed around. Ended up wheelin with a couple of jeeps that i met down there. Park was full of atv's and dirt bikes but there really wasn't a lot of vehicles out wheelin. Got to cover a lot of ground also. Was nice that it was the last weekend for the 7pm close summer hours. Will have to get something together and go wheeling with everybody.
    Agreed, we need to try to get everybody together or atleast maybe instead of a 3 day just make it one big saturday or sunday run where we meet up and can spend one night grillin and camping, drink alil beer and just shoot the shi:t. hope we don't die out here in the midwest. we just can't seem to get it together to meet up anymore!
    98 slate 5.9
    Rolled-rebuilding/upgrading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information