Thread: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner PassRunnerZJ's Avatar
    New Reply isn't working on my iPhone iOS 4.2.6. It acts like it starts to load, then fails. No other windows opened either.
    '98 ZJ, 33s and an XJ drivetrain, Iron Rock Offroad 4.5" Critical Path suspension lift, D44i, custom rear bumper w/tire carrier, KOR ZJ Radiator Support
    '95 ZJ - after 208k and the fun gear swapped to the '98, now it gets setup to sell
    '01 WJ, T/C skid, K&N replacement - wife's DD
    '04 Honda Civic - my DD

2. #27 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PassRunnerZJ View Post
    New Reply isn't working on my iPhone iOS 4.2.6. It acts like it starts to load, then fails. No other windows opened either.
    Was that just on the new style, or all of them? I enabled "user choice" on the style so you can some of the other ones to determine if it's a style issue or forum software issue. And did you already have a post typed out in the quick reply box or were you trying to reply via another method?

3. #28 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    hey i noticed with this new (white) color scheme, when you do a search, it highlights the word you searched for and makes it really dark as to where you can really read it, its annoying, you can highlight the text and make it more legible

for example i search spring rate: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/sho...=spring%20rate

4. #29 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Quote Originally Posted by moparrr07 View Post
    hey i noticed with this new (white) color scheme, when you do a search, it highlights the word you searched for and makes it really dark as to where you can really read it, its annoying, you can highlight the text and make it more legible

for example i search spring rate: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/sho...=spring%20rate
    This is the same for the UserCP except the opposite color wise. Inside the user rep section, it says "Thread: ********" and the word thread is white by default, blending in with the background.

5. #30 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner PassRunnerZJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveZJ View Post
    Was that just on the new style, or all of them? I enabled "user choice" on the style so you can some of the other ones to determine if it's a style issue or forum software issue. And did you already have a post typed out in the quick reply box or were you trying to reply via another method?
    The new white style and it does not work in the other two styles either. No, didn't have a post typed in the Quick Reply box. Not typing any other way.

Oh... I just realized that the forum just sends me to the Quick Reply vs. opening another posting method like it used to, so it works, just different than the old. I just didn't used to do the Quick Reply so I wasn't used to it.
    '98 ZJ, 33s and an XJ drivetrain, Iron Rock Offroad 4.5" Critical Path suspension lift, D44i, custom rear bumper w/tire carrier, KOR ZJ Radiator Support
    '95 ZJ - after 208k and the fun gear swapped to the '98, now it gets setup to sell
    '01 WJ, T/C skid, K&N replacement - wife's DD
    '04 Honda Civic - my DD

6. #31 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    This revised style is great. good job. feels like the old days with the look changing every day

7. #32 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Just a thought,,but my local board is using this version also and we have a chat box at the top of the page,it is actually pretty cool. Can chat with who ever is online.
    If you want to have a look at our board check out http://www.nbjeepclub.com/forum.php and have a look in the forum section.
    Just a thought.
    96 5"lift,44 rear HP30 front, locked all the way, 5.2swap, 9.5 Keeper Winch,33" Firestone Destenation MTs,custom rear bumper,2" trim, and a set of kick ass rockers.

8. #33 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    I know I may be in the minority but I like it! Nice work with the FB connect!
    98 4.0 Grand Cherokee, custom work in progress 4.5", 32's, WJ knuckle conversion, and some bolt ons.

9. #34 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Dave, I attempted to pm you but the "mobile"stye of the forum does not have that option... Which leads me to my need for help, ever since I switched the forum style to mobile on my phone now any computer I log onto the forum now is in the mobile style and whenever I try to click on the "settings" link to reset it back I get an error message saying the the option is not supported by the mobile style of the forum... Please help with resetting the option back to the normal non-mobile style.

Thanks again,
    Fred R.

10. #35 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Admin
    Fred,
    You should be set now. Not sure why it did that to you, in my experience the cookie for each browser remembers the style selection.

11. #36 Re: Welcome to MallCrawlin on vBulletin 4.1.2! 
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveZJ View Post
    Fred,
    You should be set now. Not sure why it did that to you, in my experience the cookie for each browser remembers the style selection.
    Thanks Dave!

Fred R.
    97 ZJ, 5" Long Arm Lift, Currie Anti-Rock, Beadlocked 35's, 231/D300 Doubler, Locked Front & Rear (Narrowed HP D44 w/ chromo shafts and Yukon Superjoints & F8.8), ARB Bull Bar & 9K winch, 1-Ton Hydro-assist steering, "Custom" body work and some other goodies...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information