Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

crozet 10{16

Thread: crozet 10{16

1. #1 crozet 10{16 
    Went down to crozet this weekend for the first time. Great place to run many small obstacles really close to where you park. Also i realized why not having glass to worry about is the way to go.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PuUV0vZnKGM?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PuUV0vZnKGM?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKx8KkNizWg?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKx8KkNizWg?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk0zyyE7ZvY?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk0zyyE7ZvY?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

93ish zj, d60s, 38.5 maxxis, and a bunch of other expensive parts to make them work.

Truck stacks, for when your trucks nuts are just not gay enough anymore.

2. #2 Re: crozet 10{16 
    93ish zj, d60s, 38.5 maxxis, and a bunch of other expensive parts to make them work.

3. #3 Re: crozet 10{16 
    for the youtube vids, try [yt] weird end code of youtube vid [ (no space here) /yt] ... this part: PuUV0vZnKGM

like this

4. #4 Re: crozet 10{16 
    I think I have some pics of you and your predicament on body shop. I will see if I can round them up

I didnt get many pics, but it was good wheeling with you

5. #5 Re: crozet 10{16 
    PuUV0vZnKGM

6. #6 Re: crozet 10{16 
    (***)=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PuUV0vZnKGM?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">[/yt]PuUV0vZnKGM

above part not used(***) used [yt] instead

7. #7 Re: crozet 10{16 
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fox2go View Post
    I think I have some pics of you and your predicament on body shop. I will see if I can round them up

I didnt get many pics, but it was good wheeling with you
    it definitely was a good day of wheeling with you and your dad. i still cant belive you didn't loose your door handles on body shop, awesome line you had.

8. #8 Re: crozet 10{16 
    Looks like a good time. Sorry I missed you, I wanted to be at crozet by 11 but we didnt get there till about 1230. and we wheeled till about 5. Not a long day but my steering started acting funny again after that long of time.

If you are ever in the area again lets go back and I can show you some harder lines to try if you are feeling ballsy
    95 Rubicon ZJ-60/14b-40" LTBs on 17" ORO beadlocks-full hydro
    Uber one Ton ZJ Tech
    PSC Full Hydro Tech for ZJ
    Crawler Ready Motor Mount Install

9. #9 Re: crozet 10{16 
    Yea I didnt get to see what it looked like. Matt said he was sure I was going to lose a door haha.

10. #10 Re: crozet 10{16 

11. #11 Re: crozet 10{16 

12. #12 Re: crozet 10{16 
    Quote Originally Posted by slim616 View Post
    PuUV0vZnKGM
    haha, just use "Kk0zyyE7ZvY" and nothing else inside the yt tags [yt(deletethis)] and [/yt(deletethis)] and none of the youtube embed crap. Remove the (deletethis)- I had to add those for you to see the text without it showing up as a white square. I know on other forums it does it automatically and MC has no instruction manual, but it's still a cool feature.

looks like some fun wheelin

13. #13 Re: crozet 10{16 

thanks cam

14. #14 Re: crozet 10{16 
    Was steven spotting you? Someone made you go way the wrong way up cliff hanger
    95 Rubicon ZJ-60/14b-40" LTBs on 17" ORO beadlocks-full hydro
    Uber one Ton ZJ Tech
    PSC Full Hydro Tech for ZJ
    Crawler Ready Motor Mount Install

15. #15 Re: crozet 10{16 
    Sorry I missed this trip, unfortunatly I got stuck working all weekend. Looks like it was a fun weekend.

Thread Information