Thread: GSSE '10 pics and videos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 68 of 68
  1. #51 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mechanicsville VA
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    48
    Is one of those Crozet?
     

  2. #52 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    My avatar isn't animated Lifetime Supporter SirFuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Elma, NY (near Buffalo)
    Posts
    2,765
    Rep Power
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by 71-Cruiser View Post
    Have you uploaded any of the other videos you got on White Tail?
    Quote Originally Posted by SB406
    I think that's your signature move.
    "The Former"- Lay Jeep against obstacle in trail. Mat gas pedal. Form Jeep to the shape of obstacle.
    Robot
     

  3. #53 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member S-10 Seanzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bristol, TN
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    57
    Here you go little Kirby...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KqKT9CuVw

    Does anybody know why Youtube is compressing the fuck out of these videos? I don't have the greatest camcorder in the world, but the quality is 10X better than what is coming through after I upload it.
     

  4. #54 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Charlotte,NC
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by S-10 Seanzy View Post
    Here you go little Kirby...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KqKT9CuVw

    Does anybody know why Youtube is compressing the fuck out of these videos? I don't have the greatest camcorder in the world, but the quality is 10X better than what is coming through after I upload it.
    Great video. Who's that doing the cover song?
    2000 WJ Grand Cherokee, Clayton 4.5" Long Arm Lift, Tom Woods Front Driveshaft, Rear Spartan Locker, 33" MT's, 15" Cragar Soft 8's.
     

  5. #55 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member S-10 Seanzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bristol, TN
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMate View Post
    Great video. Who's that doing the cover song?
    Thanks dude. The Gourds are doing the cover.
     

  6. #56 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    My avatar isn't animated Lifetime Supporter SirFuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Elma, NY (near Buffalo)
    Posts
    2,765
    Rep Power
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by S-10 Seanzy View Post
    Does anybody know why Youtube is compressing the fuck out of these videos? I don't have the greatest camcorder in the world, but the quality is 10X better than what is coming through after I upload it.
    Sweet vid! Does it look better now? It takes YouTube about 10-15 minutes to completely process the video after it is uploaded. In that 10-15 minute time frame, the video looks very blocky, but usually looks fine after it's done processing. It also probably doesn't default to the highest quality, either. In the bottom toolbar of the video, you can change "360p" to "480p" for a higher video quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB406
    I think that's your signature move.
    "The Former"- Lay Jeep against obstacle in trail. Mat gas pedal. Form Jeep to the shape of obstacle.
    Robot
     

  7. #57 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member S-10 Seanzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bristol, TN
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFuego View Post
    Sweet vid! Does it look better now? It takes YouTube about 10-15 minutes to completely process the video after it is uploaded. In that 10-15 minute time frame, the video looks very blocky, but usually looks fine after it's done processing. It also probably doesn't default to the highest quality, either. In the bottom toolbar of the video, you can change "360p" to "480p" for a higher video quality.
    Yeah it finally cleared up. The weird thing was all of my old clips look shitty as hell last night too.
     

  8. #58 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member bnboffroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    linville
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    57
    dude you need to re-due this video with me going into lions den then it would be perfection!!!!!!!!!!
    Ray Charles gofast Tjuggy tons atlas 40" creepys,BLACKMAMBA 3500 Suburban 8.1 tow monster
     

  9. #59 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member S-10 Seanzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bristol, TN
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by bnboffroad View Post
    dude you need to re-due this video with me going into lions den then it would be perfection!!!!!!!!!!
    It's hard to redo a video with footage that I don't have. Pearce took the video at Lion's Den. That shit was lamer than FDR's legs anyway.
     

  10. #60 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member bnboffroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    linville
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by S-10 Seanzy View Post
    It's hard to redo a video with footage that I don't have. Pearce took the video at Lion's Den. That shit was lamer than FDR's legs anyway.
    i know you cant top the horsepower that 4.3 makes
    Ray Charles gofast Tjuggy tons atlas 40" creepys,BLACKMAMBA 3500 Suburban 8.1 tow monster
     

  11. #61 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member zjeepin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boone NC
    Posts
    2,282
    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by S-10 Seanzy View Post
    Yeah it finally cleared up. The weird thing was all of my old clips look shitty as hell last night too.
    thats cause you're a blind irish prick!
     

  12. #62 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member bnboffroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    linville
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by zjeepin View Post
    thats cause you're a blind irish prick!
    No he's just a Irish prick that likes blind girls
    Ray Charles gofast Tjuggy tons atlas 40" creepys,BLACKMAMBA 3500 Suburban 8.1 tow monster
     

  13. #63 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North East, PA
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    44
    ... and knows braille
     

  14. #64 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    knoxville, TN
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    44
    Better late than never?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjEWp_izwJA





    grapevine on sat. morning in the rain
     

  15. #65 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member ATL ZJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,169
    Rep Power
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Better late than never?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjEWp_izwJA





    grapevine on sat. morning in the rain

    Nice driving dude. I didn't get to run it at grand slam but we hit it a few times in june and it's funny how it looks like nothing on the video.
     

  16. #66 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,409
    Rep Power
    86
    I was there, it was awesome!
     

  17. #67 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,319
    Rep Power
    71
    thats definitely having faith in your axles, nice driving
    93ish zj, d60s, 38.5 maxxis, and a bunch of other expensive parts to make them work.

    Truck stacks, for when your trucks nuts are just not gay enough anymore.
     

  18. #68 Re: GSSE '10 pics and videos 
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    knoxville, TN
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    44
    thanks guys

    Quote Originally Posted by slim616 View Post
    thats definitely having faith in your axles, nice driving
    the faith is that i put the R+P in the front the nite before, i usually get at least 5 rides on the turdy before it goes boom
     

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •