Thread: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet

1. #1 GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    My avatar isn't animated Lifetime Supporter SirFuego's Avatar
    Need to sell something or hoping to save on shipping by getting something directly from a MC member going to Harlan this year? Post up!!

Here is what I have:

- Worn and grooved 36x13.5x15 Irok mounted on a 15x8 aluminum rim (not sure of the brand) with 3.75" backspacing and 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. The Irok still holds air -- $20

- D30 unit bearings (they may or may not fit your D30). I got these from Cue-Ball last year as spares and didn't realize that there were different style unit bearings on D30s -- and these were the wrong style. My front axle is out of a 96XJ, so these won't work with any D30 that uses the same unit bearings as that. I was told that they will work with YJ's, but I can't confirm the validity of that. I unfortunately can't tell you any more than that, so you'll have to do some research to find out if they will fit or not. Just looking to get back what I have into them -- $50

I also have various grey interior parts from around the dash/center console of a 93ZJ. Can't guarantee the condition of anything though. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I haven't thrown it away yet.
    Last edited by SirFuego; 07-22-2010 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB406
    I think that's your signature move.
    "The Former"- Lay Jeep against obstacle in trail. Mat gas pedal. Form Jeep to the shape of obstacle.
    Robot

2. #2 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    ....... Lifetime Supporter rstrucks's Avatar
    I failed miserably at any swap meet type activity at GSSE-W. I do have some parts I'd like to sell though. I'll get a list together later tonight.
    Thank you to those that serve our country.

3. #3 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    I still have everything I posted in the GSSE-W thread. 30 spline 60 outers, 1350 driveshaft female slip yokes, 1310 to 1350 conversion joints, etc. And one (new) VDO mech. temp gauge.

FMV on any of it, so if you want it just tell me I need to throw it in the truck.

4. #4 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    Senior Member MallCrawlin Supporter
    YJ steering box tapped for hydro assist with the Northern Tool ram and hoses attached. If you want it, we'll work on a fair price.
    www.grandslamsoutheast.com
    SOLD: 98 ZJ, 6" Long Armed, Locked 33" MTR, HP 9" and HP D30
    My Build Thread
    94 YJ, tons and 40s, no leafs, 5.3/4L60e
    04.5 Dodge 2500 CTD 4x4, Smarty Jr

5. #5 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL ZJ View Post
    I still have everything I posted in the GSSE-W thread. 30 spline 60 outers, 1350 driveshaft female slip yokes, 1310 to 1350 conversion joints, etc. And one (new) VDO mech. temp gauge.

FMV on any of it, so if you want it just tell me I need to throw it in the truck.
    Cam, I could probably use one of those 1350 female slips if the price is right. I fucked one up on my spare Superduty shaft when I got too liberal with a BFH. How much do you want for it?

6. #6 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    Quote Originally Posted by S-10 Seanzy View Post
    Cam, I could probably use one of those 1350 female slips if the price is right. I fucked one up on my spare Superduty shaft when I got too liberal with a BFH. How much do you want for it?
    maybe half of what they go for new, whatever that is... they're in decent shape and would be great with a little cleaning up

7. #7 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    If anyone needs some sort of stock parts let me know.
    93ish zj, d60s, 38.5 maxxis, and a bunch of other expensive parts to make them work.

Truck stacks, for when your trucks nuts are just not gay enough anymore.

8. #8 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    - 5 black steel wheels. 17x9, 5 on 4.5". Good shape other than light rock rash.
    - YJ front bumper. Powder coated, 3/16ths steel, good condition, Rusty's brand.
    - Bushwacker fender flares for a TJ.
    - ARB air locker for out of my old high pinion, 30 spline, Rock Jock 60 that has 4.56 gears. Not sure what model number it is though..... RD21 maybe?
    - Solid brand Dana 60 ball joint inner C's. New.
    - Dana 30 unit bearings. Used.
    - WJ brake swap parts. Akebono calipers, redrilled WJ rotors, knuckles drilled out for rod ends (could use tapered inserts if you want to run TRE's) and with the unit bearing spacers welded on.
    - 36x13.50x15 IROK (1) Like new condition. ~ 95% tread.
    - BFG KM2 MT's (5) 315/75/16 Really good shape. Used for about 8K miles. I'll try to get a tread measurement and add to the post. They are mounted on 16x8 black steelies in really nice shape.

Not sure about pricing but it'll be fair market value or less. Let me know if you're interested and we'll try to work something out.
    Last edited by rstrucks; 07-23-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: corrected tire size

9. #9 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    Quote Originally Posted by rstrucks View Post
    - 5 black steel wheels. 17x9, 5 on 4.5". Good shape other than light rock rash.
    - YJ front bumper. Powder coated, 3/16ths steel, good condition, Rusty's brand.
    - Bushwacker fender flares for a TJ.
    - ARB air locker for out of my old high pinion, 30 spline, Rock Jock 60 that has 4.56 gears. Not sure what model number it is though..... RD21 maybe?
    - Solid brand Dana 60 ball joint inner C's. New.
    - WJ brake swap parts. Akebono calipers, redrilled WJ rotors, knuckles drilled out for rod ends (could use tapered inserts if you want to run TRE's) and with the unit bearing spacers welded on.
    - 36x15.50x15 IROK (1) Like new condition. ~ 95% tread.
    - BFG KM2 MT's (5) 315/75/16 Really good shape. Used for about 8K miles. I'll try to get a tread measurement and add to the post. They are mounted on 16x8 black steelies in really nice shape.

Not sure about pricing but it'll be fair market value or less. Let me know if you're interested and we'll try to work something out.

Have a financing plan for the KM2s?
    -Ronnie
    98 5.9 on 35s
    Subscribe to our Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClemsonOffroadClub

10. #10 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    My avatar isn't animated Lifetime Supporter SirFuego's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rstrucks View Post
    How much? Do you know what year/model D30 they came out of? If you don't know, can you bring them with you so I can compare them to my current spare set of unit bearings that don't work for me? If they are different, I'd be interested in buying them or trading my D30 unit bearings for them.

Also, is the width on your Irok listing correct?
    Last edited by SirFuego; 07-23-2010 at 09:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SB406
    I think that's your signature move.
    "The Former"- Lay Jeep against obstacle in trail. Mat gas pedal. Form Jeep to the shape of obstacle.
    Robot

11. #11 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    Quote Originally Posted by UTChavok View Post
    Have a financing plan for the KM2s?
    Layaway!

Quote Originally Posted by SirFuego View Post
    How much? Do you know what year/model D30 they came out of? If you don't know, can you bring them with you so I can compare them to my current spare set of unit bearings that don't work for me? If they are different, I'd be interested in buying them or trading my D30 unit bearings for them.

Also, is the width on your Irok listing correct?
    I have a few UB's. I'll have to look to see which ones I still have left as I gave my brother a couple. They probably came off my ZJ. I think I may have some XJ and/or YJ UB's as well. I'll bring 'em up with me.

IROK - doh! Good catch, thanks. It's a 36x13.50x15.

12. #12 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    I have a completely rebuilt hydraulic ram I was going to use for steering assist, but decided not to. It has all the lines with it, and I can throw in a spare steering box as well. I am not planning on bringing it unless someone really wants it. PM me and we can talk about price.

13. #13 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    I've got 4 37" IROK's for a 16.5" wheel that I've beat on for a few years but they still have tons of tread and all hold air. Never been punctured or patched.

14. #14 Re: GSSE Oh-10 Swap Meet 
    I've got a set of F150 outers, Stock WJ Wheels, 2" rear coil spacers, Some coil over springs 14" (have to check wieghts). Dana 60 rear stock. I'll add more when I think about it.
    I'm still waiting on the inexpensive shit to break!!!

'02 WJ with 60's, locked, full hydo, ORI's, on 40's, and still have air conditioning!

Thread Information