Thread: GSSE Checklist

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76 Re: GSSE Checklist 
    Gonna go in the morn and air up the tires, load the jeep on the trailer then hit the road! See everyone there!

2. #77 Re: GSSE Checklist 
    ....... Lifetime Supporter rstrucks's Avatar
    You guys travel safe. Some of you are covering some miles, good luck.

All I have to do is load the Jeep on the trailer in the am, then try to hit the road by around 1:00.
    Thank you to those that serve our country.

3. #78 Re: GSSE Checklist 
    I've got a slight problem. The two other jeeps I was planning on driving up there with arnt going anymore. So it would just be me on the 4 hour drive, no trailer or anything. Im really not liking the odds of something breaking and not having a way home. I'm going to try and still go though, well be riding 4 deep down there now too .
    -Ronnie
    98 5.9 on 35s
    Subscribe to our Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClemsonOffroadClub

4. #79 Re: GSSE Checklist 
    Quote Originally Posted by UTChavok View Post
    I've got a slight problem. The two other jeeps I was planning on driving up there with arnt going anymore. So it would just be me on the 4 hour drive, no trailer or anything. Im really not liking the odds of something breaking and not having a way home. I'm going to try and still go though, well be riding 4 deep down there now too .
    Don't worry man... Back in my Tellico days that was the norm. I remember one trip I drove 4 hrs back to school with two busted out windows and a dying transfer case in the rain But there should be a ton of tools in the campground if the carnage monster does find you.

5. #80 Re: GSSE Checklist 
    Got all my stuff squared away tonight... hopefully I can make an "early" departure from the office but if I'm east bound and down by 5:00 I'll be doing great.

see yall tomorrow night

6. #81 Re: GSSE Checklist 
    see everyone tomorrow evening!
    95 Rubicon ZJ-60/14b-40" LTBs on 17" ORO beadlocks-full hydro
    Uber one Ton ZJ Tech
    PSC Full Hydro Tech for ZJ
    Crawler Ready Motor Mount Install

7. #82 Re: GSSE Checklist 
    Quote Originally Posted by UTChavok View Post
    There are a couple of Clemson guys coming up Fri morning(Turbo Steve and 1 other rig). Chris(Simo) has been doing all the communicating with them, so I don't know any of the specifics. I dunno if you know Steve or not, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you tagging along.

Oh and I'm finally done working on my shit. I had to put a booster and master cylinder on the Dodge. I've just gotta load onto the trailer and pack all my shit up after work tomorrow. I don't have a clue when I'll be rolling in tomorrow night. I'm always running behind. I can't see getting there any later than 10. Evarts bridge whores...here I come!
    Last edited by S-10 Seanzy; 07-29-2010 at 02:37 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread Information