I got down here Friday night just past midnight after being stuck behind accident traffic for 2 hours on hwy 6.

Spent most of Saturday on Poison Spider recovering/repairing my friend's TJ that snapped a rear axle shaft just above the wedgie. I can honestly say that I am sick of that trail after going up and down it twice in the same afternoon!

Sunday afternoon I met with some other SLC folks to make plans for a trail to run Monday. We met up Monday morning and ran Steel Bender from South to North, a fairly fun trail and the only carnage was ripping off a rear mud flap and my t-case linkage kept popping out.

Today(Tuesday) we met up with a few other RME guys to run The Pickle and Mashed Potatoes. I rode shotgun up the Pickle and it was a blast! Then we grabbed my Jeep and ran Mashed Potatoes. All was going perfectly until the very last bit of the trail where that V-crack is and you can flex out on it, my driver side tire came up high enough to catch the corner of the bumper and it cut deep, I heard the whooshing as the air came out. Swapped my spare in and drove it out.

Overall, this has been my best trip to Moab yet, I met some great people and learned that my rig is far more capable than I ever thought and became a better driver by watching others. I even learned a few things about myself.