Thread: GSR 2010???

1. #1 GSR 2010??? 
    I know last year fell through but is there any plans to run do this trip this year? Maybe running it a bit early this year like in July or August?

Fred R.
    97 ZJ, 5" Long Arm Lift, Currie Anti-Rock, Beadlocked 35's, 231/D300 Doubler, Locked Front & Rear (Narrowed HP D44 w/ chromo shafts and Yukon Superjoints & F8.8), ARB Bull Bar & 9K winch, 1-Ton Hydro-assist steering, "Custom" body work and some other goodies...

2. #2 Re: GSR 2010??? 
    I hope so. I had to bail last year, but I have the money in the bank already for this year.

Ron? Is it gonna happen?

I'm more set for Sept. though.

Brett
    2K WJ 4.0L, 242, Rockcrusher60 front, Prorock60 rear 39.5" IROKS, Bold Bumper and Rocky Mountain Pinstriping

3. #3 Re: GSR 2010??? 
    I'd be down for it this year for sure!

We need to get some dates together though.
    The Blue Submarine
    2001 Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4.7

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a
    Well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
    Totally worn out, shouting “HOLY SHIT, WHAT A
    RIDE!”

4. #4 Re: GSR 2010??? 
    As long as schedules work, I'm in. Mid-Late September seems to work best, and its usually less crowded anyway.
    '97 ZJ Limited, Atlas II, 35" KM2's, 4.5" RE Springs + ACOS Spacers w/ Clayton's Longarms, Ford 8.8 w/ Triangulated Bilstein 5150's, Waggy D44, Lockers Front and Rear, and Lots of other customs stuff....

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15667

5. #5 Re: GSR 2010??? 
    Well, I have plans to go up on August 6-8, so if the consensus is September we can do the actual Grand Slam Rubicon the weekend of the 17-19th, how does that sound?

Fred R.
    97 ZJ, 5" Long Arm Lift, Currie Anti-Rock, Beadlocked 35's, 231/D300 Doubler, Locked Front & Rear (Narrowed HP D44 w/ chromo shafts and Yukon Superjoints & F8.8), ARB Bull Bar & 9K winch, 1-Ton Hydro-assist steering, "Custom" body work and some other goodies...

6. #6 Re: GSR 2010??? 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner
    I'll need to see where the rig is by then but sept. sounds good.
    "ZJ's were designed with the intention to take 1 really good hit, and fold up. As long as the occupants walked away, it was a success. In the wheeling world, we expect our vehicles to take multiple really good hits, drive out of it, and run the obstacle again!"

7. #7 Re: GSR 2010??? 
    Hi,

Yes, I am looking at doing the trip (GSR 2010) on Sept. 24,25 & 26 (going in friday morning and coming out Sunday morning/afternoon).

I am in the same boat as most of you, money is tight (lost 20% of my pay and 6 days of vacation) so this is about the only weekend I can make the trip work this year.

I hope everyone can make it out. see ya on the con!

Ron

P.S. Hope to see some of you on Moab for GSW 2010.
    95 ZJ 5.2L/ Atlas II/ 8.5" Custom R.E.L.A. Kit with 35" MTR's on MT true beadlocks/ Ft Tera 50 with 31-spline alloy shafts/ Rear Tera 60 with 35-spline alloy shafts/ ARB's/ 4.56 gears/ winch/ FT & Rear bumpers/ custom rock sliders/ etc. etc.

Thread Information