Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What trails do you want offered in 2010?

Thread: What trails do you want offered in 2010?

1. #1 What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner
    Please post up.

Pritchett? Poison Spider? Golden Spike? Moab Rim? Easier stuff? Real easy stuff? Scenic stuff?

2. #2 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Asshole Extraordinaire Lifetime Supporter
    MallCrawlin Supporter
    Moab Rim would be nice...Poison Spyder was a lot of fun....Hells Revenge is ALWAYS fun...Maybe Behind the Rocks for an easier run (as long as you bypass High Dive and Upchuck)
    "I will offend a bunch of you. I do not know what your moral boundaries are, so I'm probably going to cross them at some point. I sometimes even go beyond my own moral boundaries -- that's how I know I still have them."

Tosh.0 (Loosely translated by Fuego)(slightly modified to fit my needs!)

3. #3 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner Cody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauzi Zj View Post
    Maybe Behind the Rocks for an easier run (as long as you bypass High Dive and Upchuck)
    HD and Upchuck aren't that bad, it's White Knuckle Hill that'll get ya
    Resident hater of tall lifts, dana 44's, 4.0's, stingers, exo cages, and ZJ tow rigs....and the word "overlanding"

4. #4 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Anything sounds good, whith the exception of that trail that leads to BFE. We were all bored with it. But BFE itself was pretty cool.

Poison Spider, Hells Revenge, Kane Creek (if its not washed out), Rim Trail
    ArloGuthroJeep to 311 WJ: So what obstacle did you break on? Dave.

Josh Thompson
    2007 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 5.9 Cummins

5. #5 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    HD and Upchuck aren't that bad, it's White Knuckle Hill that'll get ya
    Just ran Behind The Rocks over Labor Day, it's changed quite a bit. White Knuckle Hill now has a "bypass" to go down...

You can see White Knuckle on the left side, a lot of the rocks have been removed also. I still went down and back up White Knuckle, but it's even worse now. The bypass though, not so bad...although my dad just slid down it on his belly because of his long wb. I would still say you'd need at least 33's to go down it safely.

With all that said, I do think it would be a fun trail to have offered. I love Pritchett, so that would be sweet. Green Day is fun. Moab Rim is always a sweet trail with a cool view the entire way.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyZJ View Post
    The password is newbgasm.
    www.crawlerready.com
    "For The Truly Addicted!"

6. #6 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlerReady View Post
    Just ran Behind The Rocks over Labor Day, it's changed quite a bit. White Knuckle Hill now has a "bypass" to go down...

With all that said, I do think it would be a fun trail to have offered. I love Pritchett, so that would be sweet. Green Day is fun. Moab Rim is always a sweet trail with a cool view the entire way.
    Hmmmm, sounds like you're very qualified to become a trail leader this year. Care to lead Behind the Rocks and/or Moab Rim?

7. #7 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Haha if you need another trail leader, I wouldn't mind. Either of those trails are fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyZJ View Post
    The password is newbgasm.
    www.crawlerready.com
    "For The Truly Addicted!"

8. #8 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Asshole Extraordinaire Lifetime Supporter
    MallCrawlin Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlerReady View Post

You can see White Knuckle on the left side, a lot of the rocks have been removed also. I still went down and back up White Knuckle, but it's even worse now. The bypass though, not so bad...although my dad just slid down it on his belly because of his long wb. I would still say you'd need at least 33's to go down it safely.

Nice report...I would still like to run it its a VERY easy trail other than the three previously mentioned obstacles. Not sure how many "beginners" will be there, but after the trail we could hit the sand dunes over behind it and have some fun!
    "I will offend a bunch of you. I do not know what your moral boundaries are, so I'm probably going to cross them at some point. I sometimes even go beyond my own moral boundaries -- that's how I know I still have them."

Tosh.0 (Loosely translated by Fuego)(slightly modified to fit my needs!)

9. #9 Re: What trails do you want offered in 2010? 
    Senior Member Grand Slam West Planner K2's Avatar
    I think it is important to do the usual trails as well new ones. There are people who come who have not been to Moab and want to hit the classics, also the is the core group who has done them all 100 times. I think some scenic ones on the last day would be good as a relaxing last day for those who have to travel. So my vote is for the mix it up.
    02 WJ, Lift, dents, noise and smoke.

Thread Information