Thread: Rubicon Express Lift, Tires, Axles, T-Case, and more

1. #1 Rubicon Express Lift, Tires, Axles, T-Case, and more 
    I am putting 1tons, long arm, and coilovers under my jeep. So, all my old parts are for sale. All parts are off a ’96 5.2L ZJ unless otherwise stated. I’m in Sacramento, California and will ship on your dime. I’ll email pictures upon request.

-- -- Rubicon Express Super-Flex 3.5 Lift plus front upper adjustable control arms (SOLD) Lift needs: Rear trac-bar bracket, Front brake lines, 2 of the Super-Flex joints have the bolts stuck in them, they should come out with a little work.

-- -- 2 sets of 2 inch spring spacers (SOLD)

-- -- Rancho RS9000 shocks that fit with 5.5 inches of lift and in cab adjuster with compressor (SOLD)

-- -- NV242 Select-Trac transfer case not the original T-case that came with my jeep but it bolts right up and works great. (SOLD)

-- -- Dana 30 front axle complete hub to hub with steering and trac-bar 3.73 gears. Axle is origionally out of a '99 Wrangler(TJ). It has U-Joint axles which are stronger then the stock CV style. It will bolt right into your '94-'99 Grand Cherokee. ($150 obo)

-- -- Home built rear bumper with tire swing-out, hitch and Hi-Lift mount. Bumper has some dints and rock rash (SOLD). This not ship easily.

-- -- Rear drive shaft (SOLD)

-- -- Steering Box. New/Remanufactured about 1.5 years ago (SOLD)

-- 4 - 32x11.50x15 BFG KO T/A’s. 3 have about 7000 miles on them and 1 has about 500 miles on it. They are currently on the stock wheels and I’ll separate. ($500 obo tires and wheels) ($400 obo just tires)

Thanks, Eric
    Last edited by 1ton ZJ; 04-27-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Updated and prices droped

Thread Information