Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rubicon 10-16 to 10-18

Thread: Rubicon 10-16 to 10-18

1. #1 Rubicon 10-16 to 10-18 
    I'm finally able to say that I did the Rubicon! Had a blast, but we didn't get to do the whole thing. Need some more time. Since I'm still a noob to this offroad stuff, I ended up with body damage. Being impatient and not trying to stack rocks every time didn't help either. Tore off a corner of my front bumper, lost both fog lights, dented the tranny pan, and bent Kevinz sliderz. Rock rash on both quarter panels, and some on the rear doors. I'm in need of some protection. Onto some pictures.

Don't know why that choppa was buzzing around doing laps for an hour or two.

2. #2 Re: Rubicon 10-16 to 10-18 
    Nice man! The Rubicon is a blast isn't it? What's your setup, 4.5" of lift with 34x10.5 LTB's? Hard to tell...we might have to wheel sometime man, this summer my dub really got around. We hit up the Rubicon, Barrett Lake twice, Fordyce, Deer Valley and Slickrock. It's awesome to have such great trails around us.
    The Blue Submarine
    2001 Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4.7

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a
    Well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
    Totally worn out, shouting “HOLY SHIT, WHAT A
    RIDE!”

3. #3 Re: Rubicon 10-16 to 10-18 
    Hey, I've been watching your threads really closely. Awesome pictures and videos. I went through all the Rubi pics on here before I went just for a piece of mind. All I did on my Jeep was buy 3.5" RE coils, shocks, and 33" TSL's. It rubs, and it needs help but I wanted to just save up for a long arm kit. I really want to hit up Slickrock and Fordyce. The other places you've gone to look like quite some fun too. Rubi was awesome, but man does Ice House Rd suck!

Thread Information