Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Project Lead The Way

Thread: Project Lead The Way

1. #1 Project Lead The Way 
    This is the build up of my 97 Grand Cherokee TSi. It's lifted 5.5" on 33x10.50 Super Swamper TSLs. The lift is a custom set up using some of the best parts I could find and a set of customized adjustable control arms. I have the 4.0L auto, with an NP 242 transfer case that I installed the NOVAK shifter kit onto as well as a SYE kit and a set of custom driveshafts. I built a front bumper with a 2" reciever and 10,000lb D-Rings, my rear is a tomken multicarrier, that I'm looking into modifing and building a set of custom taillight boxes/filler pannels and possibly my ladder idea....I also have the KOR roof rack and 1,000 watts of lighting. Theres a bunch of little mods that I've done tripple bluetop batteries, on board jumper cables, SCUBA tank air tank, fuel door mod, CB bodyside mount...I'm sure I forgot something so if you have a ? just ask.

Oh my jeeps nick name comes from a teched program that alot of schools are teaching, I'm a teched major at CCSU Central Connecticut and as a joke someone suggested this and well it kinda stuck. (the girls liked it what???)
    97 ZJ 4.0L 6", 33x10.50TSLs, K&N FIPK, built front, tomken rear D30/35... Need to swap in a new box HP30 and 8.8 rear.
    94 ZJ 4.0L sans roof 5", 33x10.50BFG ATs, hunsaker sport seats (more to come soon!)
    *Wanted 8.8 rear, Rubi or Waggy axles*

2. #2 Re: Project Lead The Way 

97 ZJ 4.0L 6", 33x10.50TSLs, K&N FIPK, built front, tomken rear D30/35... Need to swap in a new box HP30 and 8.8 rear.
    94 ZJ 4.0L sans roof 5", 33x10.50BFG ATs, hunsaker sport seats (more to come soon!)

3. #3 Re: Project Lead The Way 

and well cause we got a little bored one day...
    (how she showed up, not a bad deal considering i got it for nothing after selling a few parts off her)

Thread Information