Thread: NEED BAD: rear trackbar/UCA axle bracket

1. #1 NEED BAD: rear trackbar/UCA axle bracket 
    Guys I need your help. I am taking my jeep in to get the 8.8 fixed and I need this bracket! I already used the one off my stock axle and it got bent and ripped off the axle in the roll over. Now I'm up shit creek because I don't have another axle. Nobody makes the bracket I need and I need to get this jeep back up and running before winter hits (which is SOOOON). So I'm hoping one of you gents will have a stock axle laying around and wouldn't mind cutting that POS bracket off and selling it to me. Please let me know! Thanks!
    1996 Grand Cherokee- 4.0, 4 inch Skyjacker lift, 31x10.5 cooper STT's, locked/forged 8.8, much more

1999 Mustang GT

1991 Cherokee Briarwood (for sale!)

2. #2 Re: NEED BAD: rear trackbar/UCA axle bracket 
    Dynatrac sells a combination UCA/track bar bracket thats a whole lot beefier than the stock "POS":

https://store.dynatrac.com/merchant....ry_Code=BRCKTS

I think the part labeled S is the one you are looking for.

3. #3 Re: NEED BAD: rear trackbar/UCA axle bracket 
    Technohead, thanks a lot I had not seen that yet. I will give them a call and see if it will work. It may be like the rubicon express one though, since its for a TJ. I called RE yesterday asking if their TJ one would work for me and the guy rudley told me that it wouldn't work because the TJ and ZJ have completley different setups...
    1996 Grand Cherokee- 4.0, 4 inch Skyjacker lift, 31x10.5 cooper STT's, locked/forged 8.8, much more

1999 Mustang GT

1991 Cherokee Briarwood (for sale!)

4. #4 Re: NEED BAD: rear trackbar/UCA axle bracket 
    I'm pretty sure Four Wheeler Magazine used these brackets as part of the "Project Ain't it Grander" build. If not this build then it was definitely some other Grand Cherokee build. As I recall, the only modification required was a little grinding to improve fit on the axle tube. As long as you have an adjustable track bar I have little doubt the DT bracket will work.

As for the rude responses from RE, sadly it seems to have become the norm.

Thread Information