Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! - Page 2

Thread: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by CRobot79 View Post
    Is the powder coat color matched? I know in one of the previous post it stated something along those lines.
    It can be if you prefer. It takes extra time to send in a sample of your body color. 9 times out of 10 they will already have a color that is extremely close, but if a custom color has to be blended it could cost a lot more because we have to order a minimum of 50 lbs, and that is enough to coat a lot of bumpers. We have color matched twice, and we were able to use a color already in existence.

G-
    04 WJ, Limited, 4.7 HO, 242 Swap, 6" Clayton Longarm'd, 35" BFG KM2's, 17" WER Beadlocks OMF rings, Kevin's Sliderz, Kevins HD Tie Rod, TNT Customs Hi-Steer, Fox Bypasses, 4.56 Gears,
    Incline Winch Bumper from Frantzdesignworks.com

2. #27 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 

LONESTAR RACING LAUNCHES “RENT-TO-RIDE” PROGRAM

PHOENIX, AZ (07/06/2010) – Lonestar Racing, the world leader in ATV and UTV off-road racing products, announced today the launch of their “Rent-To-Ride” program.

Lonestar Racing’s “Rent-To-Ride” program is the most flexible transaction process in the marketplace today. It allows consumers with limited cash and/or credit the opportunity to rent-to-own Lonestar Racing products with no obligation to buy, no credit check and manageable payment plans. All you have to do is complete a simple application process and agree to the terms and conditions of their “Rent-To-Ride” program and your Lonestar Racing products will be shipped right to your door.

Dan Fisher, Vice President, said “In today’s tough economy, the Rent-To-Ride program will afford our customers additional avenues for purchasing Lonestar Racing products. We feel that this new program will open doors and give customers a great opportunity to build their dream ATV or UTV.”

For program details and an application please contact a Lonestar Racing sales representative today at 800-4LS-RACE (800-457-7223)

So you can Rent to Own the Incline Jeep bumper that we currently manufacture for 99 to 04 WJs!!

About Rent To Own Industry:
    The $7-Billion rent-to-own industry or RTO sprang up in the 1970’s in response to growing consumer needs without incurring debt or jeopardizing family credit. The RTO industry is composed of dealers who rent furniture, electronics, major appliances, computers, wheels and tires and now ATV and UTV products.

About Lonestar Racing:
    Lonestar Racing is a production and custom manufacturer of the highest quality racing and recreational products for ATV's and UTV's. Having been in the business for almost 20 years, they have been producing race winning chassis and suspension components for all types of racing, ranging from the street to off road. Their 45,000 sq ft facility in Mesa, AZ is home to many dedicated team members that provide life to the 23 CNC machining centers. LSR combines this with CAD software to eliminate errors in all of the tube bending, laser cutting, milling and lathe work,. They also have many TIG welding stations and an in house powdercoating facility. LSR also offers installation and maintenance for your ATV and UTV needs by factory trained master technicians
    04 WJ, Limited, 4.7 HO, 242 Swap, 6" Clayton Longarm'd, 35" BFG KM2's, 17" WER Beadlocks OMF rings, Kevin's Sliderz, Kevins HD Tie Rod, TNT Customs Hi-Steer, Fox Bypasses, 4.56 Gears,

3. #28 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Must be that time of year again! We have 4 bumpers getting built up right now. Gotta love the end of summer!

g-

4. #29 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 

Here is Jamie Link's WJ with the Incline Winch Bumper installed. Jamie also has an awesome eye for photography!

We have a no finish bumper in stock ready to ship! Get your hands on one now so you don't have to wait!

5. #30 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    We finished up another run of bumpers last week. We now have one in stock, so hit me up, and we can get one to you without a wait!

Here is one we just did with a grill guard:

And the standard one we have left in stock:

6. #31 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    When these going to be back on the market?

7. #32 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnolen View Post
    When these going to be back on the market?
    I'm waiting for this as well. Waiting sucks.

8. #33 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Due to some interest on another forum, I decided I would get quotes for another run of the bumper. If you want one, post up so I can get a count of how many to make, then get quotes and lead times from a few local fabrication shops. I'll check back in a few days, and then let you know what it would cost and how long it would take to get built.

9. #34 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    I'm curious as to how much they will cost.

10. #35 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    I'm all over this! Yes please!!

11. #36 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    I'd be interested for sure, price dependent.
    04 Dub -- Longarms, JK44, 9" ARB's etc.
    68 Super Wagoneer - Resto Project
    93 ZJ: longarms, 231D, 35's, 44/Hi 9", ARB's, etc. -- Sold

12. #37 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    price and timing pending i would be interested.

13. #38 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Grand Slam West Planner
    Any update??
    04 Dub -- Longarms, JK44, 9" ARB's etc.
    68 Super Wagoneer - Resto Project
    93 ZJ: longarms, 231D, 35's, 44/Hi 9", ARB's, etc. -- Sold

14. #39 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    I'd be interested as well, if the price was right...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek33
    Its a jeep, it doesn't have to make sense.

15. #40 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Yes i want one

16. #41 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Already emailed you can't wait

17. #42 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Hey guys.. For some reason I haven't been getting notifications to this thread. I know its been a while, but I am still working on getting this together. We are getting pretty close. I should have my first article built up and be able to test fit it next week sometime. As of yesterday, all my new fabricator had left to do, was to weld the tubing parts on. I am planning on putting a group buy together once I have all the details like price, leadtime etc worked out.

If you want to get more info, please send me your email address either via PM, or to my email greg.frantz77 "at" gmail.com. I will reach out to those of you who posted here recently.

Thanks!

18. #43 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    All the info has been sent out to everyone that was interested! Were moving along!

19. #44 Re: NEW Incline Winch Bumper now available for WJ Jeeps!! 
    Just a reminder for anyone interested in purchasing the Incline Bumper for your WJ. The group buy will be over April 15th. Price is $1199 + shipping and/or tax where applicable. Email us to sales@frantzdesignworks.com and we can get you a shipping quote if your interested!
    Thanks,
    Greg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information