Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
internal storage ideas - Page 4

Thread: internal storage ideas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76 Re: internal storage ideas 
    Heh, It's amazing how plans can change so quickly. The deeper I get into the Jeep the more other issues arise. What started out as a work, fishing & camping rig has turned into a daily driven - do everything vehicle... starting to think I need another as well!

Forgot to mention the wife is dead-set on keeping the for now pup secure as well. I don't have too many issues with her riding around in the open as my past dogs have but thanks to the Animal Channel that isn't going to work now.
    Last edited by FivePoint2; 01-13-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: forgot somethin

2. #77 Re: internal storage ideas 
    another cheaper way would be to take a sliding storage unit from the bed of a truck that would fit with the seats down than just make a fram around that with comparnments that open up. It wouldnt be to hard and all the engeering is already done and they will support alot of weight.
    08 tundra double cab 5.7 4x4

I am jeepless at the moment.

Sold- Stock 03 WJ, 4.7HO. lift coming soon.

Sold-97 ZJ laredo 4.0, 242 RE BB, 31" BFG MTs, custom rear storage boxs, magnaflow hi flow cat, flow 70 series, 2.5 inch exhaust, jks quicker discos and some other crap
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2221028

3. #78 Re: internal storage ideas 
    I know this is going a little off topic, but back to the CO2. As mentioned it can be stored horizontally but must be used vertically unless there is a siphon tube. Co2 is stored in the tanks as a liquid and if that gets into your regulator it will freeze everything up. However if you run the siphon tube it will make sure you don't get any liquid into your regulator.

fire extinguisher but same idea

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread Information